Cheap Groupsets

udxcob

Sram XX Shifters, Truvativ Chainset, Sram XX Front Mech, Sram XX RearMech, Sram XX Bottom bracket, Sram chain, Sram XX Cassette,Avid XXBrakset, Avid match maker,Rockshox SID WORLD CUP CARBON FORKS.

All that for 6K It screams scam

i might be mistaken, but last year there was a top of the range Trek advertised on GHAMtree which i picked up and posted on here, had all the top components and deep section wheels, anyway, the bike was advertised for like 15k, and it was advertised on Some Australian website aswell as being in Aus at the same time...

ANYWAY, point is, i might be mistakenm but im pretty sure that it was advertised with the same address in Town...

Needless to say, as soon as we posted about it, the ad was removed.... There are scammers on the hub aswell and they know what the guys are after?looking for, but if you are 1 and u are reading this, atleast make your prices more realistic and u MIGHT just catch a few "inexperienced" traders..

A-HOLES

Sent them an email and asked where i can view the gropusets and they sent me this address

Address: Transvaal Rd

8301 Kimberley

South Africa.

same here but i asked for the street number: 486

shop name cycle shop n part.

Its a scam. Any hubbers living in Kimberly that can go view the address.

same here but i asked for the street number: 486

shop name cycle shop n part.

Its a scam. Any hubbers living in Kimberly that can go view the address.

What does google street view show?