• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Pie day Friday at Wild Bean…

post-1604-0-19260700-1369373278_thumb.jpg

Breakfast of champions!

I packed my own this morning. Peanut butter sarm. I put Nutella on as well just to give me the gold medal edge... :thumbup:

I'm here to stay "clickhead".

Just report him. Just search for clickhead. He has called so many people that...

Isn't clickhead slang in some circles for a photographer? :unsure:

I somehow suspect that is not what he was referring to....

I can handle the heat, but some just see the oven and assume they have been burnt. But do not stoop so low to insult family, whether you know them or not. If what I see as banter, offends you, report me. The moderating team does excellent work, a bit slow sometimes, but they do their work. If you offend me I will report you, that is why we have rules. But insult those who are close to you just to get at me, you will have to face the consequences. Luckily I made screenshots of previous issues, so the Hub crash has no effect on that, and those has already been forwarded to my lawyer for his review and recommendation.

post-7854-0-89844200-1369377641_thumb.jpeg

Isn't clickhead slang in some circles for a photographer? :unsure:

With all the screenshots Eccentric has amassed he DEFINITELY qualifies as a "photographer"!

With all the screenshots Eccentric has amassed he DEFINITELY qualifies as a "photographer"!

Lets all make screenshots of him actually calling people clickheads. His post were directly aimed at you on the forum, not his "theoretical" family.

Why on earth would you partake in online banter and then forward everything to your lawyer????

Look I've heard that little girls are full of ****. But fark people. HTFU.

Guest Kalahari ou
At least we now know what Jonathan Ancer would be like if he stayed long enough to become an elderly gent....

Oooooooh:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Breakfast of champions!

I packed my own this morning. Peanut butter sarm. I put Nutella on as well just to give me the gold medal edge... :thumbup:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, yummy. I see Nutella got some bad press this week.

I somehow suspect that is not what he was referring to....

Kinda like KNOB isn't always a button on a radio........ :huh: