The 'H' in HTFU

jmaccelari

So it is stillseen as a joke to insult a Hubbers family?Sad moral state of people.

I still think that is off sides.....everything else fair game though.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that is off sides.....everything else fair game though.

I agree but some does not understand.

Edited by Big H*

So it is stillseen as a joke to insult a Hubbers family? Sad moral state of people.

Surely you are not referring to yourself here?

Please give the hub names of your family!

So it is still seen as a joke to insult a Hubbers family? Sad moral state of people.

Ultimately this situation was occasioned by you insulting hubbers and the hubber community when and where you see fit.. It's a simple equation. If you don't want to be here, delete your account. If you do, lay off the stirring and double standards.

Ultimately this situation was occasioned by you insulting hubbers and the hubber community when and where you see fit.. It's a simple equation. If you don't want to be here, delete your account. If you do, lay off the stirring and double standards.

boy wouldnt that be an awesome day!

I can't be the only one who doesn't take anything directed at me on the Internet seriously? I mean, hell, in one online game I learned more about my mothers sex life than I could ever want to know... But the truth is, it's the INTERNET! relax...

And the lying

As for the title of this here fred....

maybe the H should stand for HUMOUR the f $/# up

There's a lotta people on here that seem to have had their funny bones surgically removed. ...

I broke my humerus once. That was funny at all… :thumbdown:

I can't be the only one who doesn't take anything directed at me on the Internet seriously? I mean, hell, in one online game I learned more about my mothers sex life than I could ever want to know... But the truth is, it's the INTERNET! relax...

Aaaaah, a MILF. :whistling:

Yip - mine's on my desk too.! ;)

Good man!

What's this pie day special? Does it come with popcorn?

R20 for two pies. You can buy Diddle Daddle in the BPs.