The 'H' in HTFU

jmaccelari

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is actually quite funny, but calling that ma a slut is a no go area, would you agree?

Seeing as you asked...

Not really - especially if she is one - honesty is always the best policy..... of course - silence might be a better policy...

Tell me more!

Every Friday at the Wild Bean you can get two pies for R20. The coffee's decent too. Oh, and so are the doughnuts. And the croissants…brownies are pretty cool too. A cheap treat is the ciabatti pizza roll.

Now I'm hungry…

Every Friday at the Wild Bean you can get two pies for R20. The coffee's decent too. Oh, and so are the doughnuts. And the croissants…brownies are pretty cool too. A cheap treat is the ciabatti pizza roll.

Now I'm hungry…

Every Monday at Whippet you get 2 decent cappuccino's for R20.... or alternately 1 for R10... outdoes that skanky wild bean coffee.. oh wait - you also like Nespresso...

Every Monday at Whippet you get 2 decent cappuccino's for R20.... or alternately 1 for R10... outdoes that skanky wild bean coffee.. oh wait - you also like Nespresso...

What is a Whippet, and is it open at 4 in the morn?

Notties the **** Up?

Little-known fact…that brewery was started by the dad of a hubber who doesn't post much anymore.

Nice brew that!

Tough choice when you standing in front of the beer fridge looking at the Notties, Kilkenny, Boddingtons and Newkie Brown....

Should probably pick up a basket as I walk in.... won't have the problem of only two hands!

Nice brew that!

Tough choice when you standing in front of the beer fridge looking at the Notties, Kilkenny, Boddingtons and Newkie Brown....

Should probably pick up a basket as I walk in.... won't have the problem of only two hands!

Amateur! Get a trolley…