MTB Skills Clinic iRideAfrica

cadenceblur

Did this clinic today with Daniel Dobinson from iRideAfrica. All I can say is that it was awesome. I would recommend this clinic to anybody new to MTBing. What a great teacher. I will definitely be tackling my future rides with a lot more confidence and will also do the next level Intermediate clinic once my skills improve.

Check out the iRideAfrica website. They also feature maps and trails on the site. Google it. It was at Meerendal, generally on a Saturday 14h00 till 11h00. The intermediate one is at Tokai I believe.

Thanks for putting the feedback on TheHub cadenceblur! I look forward to seeing you flying through all the switchbacks when I next see you on the trail.

For those that want more info please take a look at our website.

We do skills clinics for Beginners and Intermediate riders throughout the year on Saturdays or Sundays (mostly in Meerendal/ Hoogekraal and Tokai). For those in the Stellenbosch area, my little sister (Jo) also does clinics in Jonkershoek.

Thanks for putting the feedback on TheHub cadenceblur! I look forward to seeing you flying through all the switchbacks when I next see you on the trail.

For those that want more info please take a look at our website.

We do skills clinics for Beginners and Intermediate riders throughout the year on Saturdays or Sundays (mostly in Meerendal/ Hoogekraal and Tokai). For those in the Stellenbosch area, my little sister (Jo) also does clinics in Jonkershoek.

it's a pleasure Daniel, it was warranted. Might take you up on that pedals offer.

I wanted to attend the Tread intermediate mtb skills course, but was told I have to attend and pass the beginners course first?

I wanted to attend the Tread intermediate mtb skills course, but was told I have to attend and pass the beginners course first?

Probably right. The guys have no idea what level you're at, and if you think you're an advanced level MTBer but can't bunnyhop a brick, then you'll have a bit of a problem on the Intermediate course.

EDIT: And, unfortunately in this time of lawyers taking any case whatsoever, they have to protect themselves first.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Interestingly enough there was a big fight on a local clubs FB page around trail maintenance with one of the arguments being around braking ruts. Now chatting to a friend this morning the main areas where the worst damage is are not where the beginners ride so makes one think doesn't it.