Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Ok. Should go visit there some time again. Those 4 or 5 doubles after the club house and the rest of the trail down to the cars is super fun.

yes! i saw some dangerous "trail growth" as you continue down past the white club house, after the 3 or 4 jumps, before the hard wide left turn....

looks old, but if one forks to the right there (and not follow the trail) there is a bit of majik going on in the bushes... still being built tho.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

yes! i saw some dangerous "trail growth" as you continue down past the white club house, after the 3 or 4 jumps, before the hard wide left turn....

looks old, but if one forks to the right there (and not follow the trail) there is a bit of majik going on in the bushes... still being built tho.

The old (insert sexually derived adjective here) that thinks he owns the forest will most likely break it down soon.

The old (insert sexually derived adjective here) that thinks he owns the forest will most likely break it down soon.

i didnt actually ride it Omega, was actually off my bike.. i wiped out before the left turn and when i got up i saw a berm in the bushes. So i went over to see what was going on there. As i said, looks like someone is building, rough and dangerous at the moment. so i didnt ride it, just walked it.

Didnt mean to offend any of you trail builders out there. :oops: i do try and stick to the trail.

Hahaha. no man. There's an old oomie that walks his dog in the forest that goes around breaking down anything that the mountain bikers build

:blush: oh.... :ph34r:

Guest Omega Man

i didnt actually ride it Omega, was actually off my bike.. i wiped out before the left turn and when i got up i saw a berm in the bushes. So i went over to see what was going on there. As i said, looks like someone is building, rough and dangerous at the moment. so i didnt ride it, just walked it.

Didnt mean to offend any of you trail builders out there. :oops:i do try and stick to the trail.

Hahaha. no man. There's an old oomie that walks his dog in the forest that goes around breaking down anything that the mountain bikers build

hi guys , want to know what I can sell the rims on the giant trance for?? the P-XC2 27.5/650B rims

and is there anyone out there that would buy them? and one Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.25 TL Ready Performance Folding???

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Giant-P-XC2-27-5-650B-Wheelset-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/82oAAOxydB1Sd-RH/$(KGrHqJ,!qQFJVtCKeu5BSd-RGzB7w~~60_57.JPG

hi guys , want to know what I can sell the rims on the giant trance for?? the P-XC2 27.5/650B rims

and is there anyone out there that would buy them? and one Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.25 TL Ready Performance Folding???

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Giant-P-XC2-27-5-650B-Wheelset-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/82oAAOxydB1Sd-RH/$(KGrHqJ,!qQFJVtCKeu5BSd-RGzB7w~~60_57.JPG

If it had a 12mm rear thru-axle I would have made you an offer

If it had a 12mm rear thru-axle I would have made you an offer

Just the rims. The wheelset is off an old eBay add I found.

Just the rims and 1 tyre

Just the rims. The wheelset is off an old eBay add I found.

Just the rims and 1 tyre

Let me have a think about it and get back to you

Ok, so it is simply the rims then .....

Yes simply just the rims

Without the hubs and spokes. Heheh

ok so this is in another thead - but it came out so well I couldnt resist

The Wifes new Enduro Bike

Juliana Furtardo Primero Carbon 650B

Pimped to the max (just waiting for the Funn glitter bars that are on backorder :cursing: )

post-16861-0-65879600-1386239426_thumb.jpg

post-16861-0-10728100-1386239430_thumb.jpg

post-16861-0-53047400-1386239435_thumb.jpg

Archived