Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Three rides on my new beast and I'm convinced. This machine deserves all the praise it's been showered with.

Climbs like a trail bike, descends like a DH bike, especially since the Monarch's been bolted on. It really is the dog's bollocks.

attachicon.gifIMG_5094.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_5095.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_5097.JPG

Dam that is a nice looking bike, look forward to hopefully seeing it on the trails.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three rides on my new beast and I'm convinced. This machine deserves all the praise it's been showered with.

Climbs like a trail bike, descends like a DH bike, especially since the Monarch's been bolted on. It really is the dog's bollocks.

attachicon.gifIMG_5094.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_5095.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_5097.JPG

How is that Slaughter on the rear just ordered one in 27.5

How is that Slaughter on the rear just ordered one in 27.5

It feels pretty good so far. I haven't gotten to pushing the bike hard enough yet to get a good feel for how it breaks away into a drift, but so far it feels well paired with the Butcher in terms of overall cornering grip level. As expected it requires a bit of finesse and leaning onto the side knobs when climbing on loose stuff, but nothing drastic. Thumbs up at this stage then!

Going to be switching to a Purgatory Grid for the rest of winter and then switch to a Slaughter Grid (the one currently on there is a Control) when summer returns.

Sooooo....how does it feel on the darkside....happy without your soul? ;-)

Haha, perfectly happy, thank you!

The Enduro has enough soul to serve as substitute ;)

Haha, perfectly happy, thank you!

The Enduro has enough soul to serve as substitute ;)

Hehe. Enjoy! But the thing is you can't always have the best bike... :-)

post-21619-0-58784500-1434456678_thumb.jpg

Hehe. Enjoy! But the thing is you can't always have the best bike... :-)

Yeah, not bad, just looks a little... old skool... but still a great bike!

Yeah, not bad, just looks a little... old skool... but still a great bike!

I always say, Intense's are like Alfa's. Not always the best from an engineering and technical point of view, and always a bit quirky.But my goodness, are they beautiful to look at!

I always say, Intense's are like Alfa's. Not always the best from an engineering and technical point of view, and always a bit quirky.But my goodness, are they beautiful to look at!

Can't disagree with that.

Man! So jealous! I can't wait to throw the fox off my comp and fit a monarch!

It's a game changer.

I had a Fox CTD on there for the first ride and swopped to the Monarch thereafter. To call it the best shock I've ever had on a bike is an understatement. It's seriously, seriously good. With the large negative chamber, I can get it to move by simply pressing on the seat with my thumb, and not even hard. No compromise on the big stuff either, it stays buttery smooth all the way through the travel.

It's a game changer.

I had a Fox CTD on there for the first ride and swopped to the Monarch thereafter. To call it the best shock I've ever had on a bike is an understatement. It's seriously, seriously good. With the large negative chamber, I can get it to move by simply pressing on the seat with my thumb, and not even hard. No compromise on the big stuff either, it stays buttery smooth all the way through the travel.

STOP IT! My credit card is listening!

Archived