Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIIIIIIIIICK SLIIIIIIICK.

what are you doing with the subrosa's?

I cracked the rear rim around several nipples. So it will be thrown away. Ie. recycled :P

Since I have a couple of upgrades I thought I'd post again.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/20130613_111727_zpse4a90980.jpg

Avid Juicy Carbons became Hope Tech X2 with braided hoses

Spank Subrosa were swapped for Spank Spike EVO AL28

New Spank Spoon 40mm

Hey !!!!

You are in the latest issue of Tread, aren't you? I am dead sure I saw this bike in an article about a new trail or something.

Hey !!!!

You are in the latest issue of Tread, aren't you? I am dead sure I saw this bike in an article about a new trail or something.

Yip :D. Well spotted.

Was the new Delta "Enduro" trail on the steep tight switchback with lots of bamboo. There is a second pic somewhere in the mag too.

Was the new Delta "Enduro" trail on the steep tight switchback with lots of bamboo. There is a second pic somewhere in the mag too.

:blink:

I know I havent been on the Spruit (incl Delta) for A LONG while.....like since 9th May somewhere....did you guys work on the trails again to make it more technical so it can claim the status of an "Enduro trail"?? Or is it still only that one switchback which is at a decline?

You should see the enduro trail I did last week! Man we should get something like that up here! :drool:

Any tech heads out there that can answer the following for me please, can get a slack set headset into a Shova frame with a integrated headset / straight steerer ?

Please let me know if you've done this & how it changes the ride.

I'm intrigued.

:blink:

I know I havent been on the Spruit (incl Delta) for A LONG while.....like since 9th May somewhere....did you guys work on the trails again to make it more technical so it can claim the status of an "Enduro trail"?? Or is it still only that one switchback which is at a decline?

You should see the enduro trail I did last week! Man we should get something like that up here! :drool:

It really could do with a few rock gardens and small jumps/drops :ph34r:

Eish, I know some famous :D

It really could do with a few rock gardens and small jumps/drops :ph34r:

For sure! When are you and hayley gonna build them?

For sure! When are you and hayley gonna build them?

As soon as we (I speak for myself altho im sure Hayley would help) get invited to a build session. I am more than willing to get my hands dirty, I am even willing to transport rocks and other obstacles that might be sourced off site.

As soon as we (I speak for myself altho im sure Hayley would help) get invited to a build session. I am more than willing to get my hands dirty, I am even willing to transport rocks and other obstacles that might be sourced off site.

Awesome. The builds were getting posted on that delta thread pitch-up-pitch-in style but I think from now on any builds will have to be under cover of darkness/spruit-fairy style :thumbup: The little bridge at the top could do with a parallel gap jump imo :whistling:

Guest Latent Blue

So humor me if you will guys. I'm a bit of a mtb dumbass... Whats the criteria for an enduro ride vd dh vs trail??

So humor me if you will guys. I'm a bit of a mtb dumbass... Whats the criteria for an enduro ride vd dh vs trail??

Dh is a single section. Should be more technically demanding. Enduro will have technical timed section with liason intermediates. Trail riding is not a timed event and involves technical mountain riding. All mountain is probably similar to trail but with fewer predetermined routes, try ride like the crow flies and make your own.

Archived