[Event] Fair Cape Dairies MTB Challenge

Darling Brew Extreme MTB

It is going to be a mad dash at the start. Hopefully a few people will burn themselves out and then I will be ready to pounce.

We wanto see a podium finish Copperhead, otherwise you must do the route again for your punishment,...three times haha! Hope you all enjoy our trails tomorrow!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall do it twice. Good suggestion. :eek: Not sure about the podium though. Depends who pitches up. Got a 3rd at last Saturdays race so will try but no promises. Was going to ride my SS tomorrow but I want to try and smash it. Everyone ride safe over the weekend and if you feel tired go faster.

Haha, "If you feel tired, go faster"...I like that

Am I the only one doing this race tomorrow?

Everyone's meditating Copperhead, becoming "one" with the trail, you better bring your race face tomorrow, some seriaaas okes here in the "ville"...

Everyone's meditating Copperhead, becoming "one" with the trail, you better bring your race face tomorrow, some seriaaas okes here in the "ville"...

I'm just having a glass of Red, hehe.

Race was not bad but no medals thats just wrong

Dude, you received a whole bag filled with dairy instead!

I don't really understand having a climb like that near the end of the race - not many people were riding up it that I saw (and I wasn't too far back). Probably good for separating out the top guys, but not great for 90% of the field. Other than that, some really nice tracks and a very tough fight against the wind!

Yea that climb was not nice at the end. And what gives this is my second race that my time isn't reflecting on racetec. Lodged a query for the first event have yet to hear from them besides the acknowledgement of the query now this one also doesn't show my result. Not happy, will have to log another query it seems as I've got my time from my Garmin to proof but this sucks :thumbdown:

If you don't pay PPA your time won't show!!

I'm aware of that and yes my PPA membership is paid. I've entered this event online and even got the PPA discount for an active member so yea I'm a bit ticked off regarding this as you can probably see. I've paid everything yet have nothing time wise to show for it. :cursing:

:offtopic:

I've lodge my query and I'm now waiting to see if they will respond to it as I've yet to receive any word from them regarding my first query on the 16th regarding my first event that was also not recorded...Sent them a mail requesting feedback ASAP so lets see...

I'm aware of that and yes my PPA membership is paid. I've entered this event online and even got the PPA discount for an active member so yea I'm a bit ticked off regarding this as you can probably see. I've paid everything yet have nothing time wise to show for it. :cursing:

:offtopic:

I've lodge my query and I'm now waiting to see if they will respond to it as I've yet to receive any word from them regarding my first query on the 16th regarding my first event that was also not recorded...Sent them a mail requesting feedback ASAP so lets see...

Maybe your chip is faulty, I'd buy a new one

My race summary.

Yea that is pretty accurate for the last bit where we were against the wind :D

Maybe your chip is faulty, I'd buy a new one

Well I've bought it on the 16th of November 2013 and it haven't once recorded my time, why should I fork up another R 120 if they sold me a faulty chip...and an official reply from them suggesting it would even be appreciated but nada. I think I'm just not in the right head-space regarding this at the moment. What I might just mention is I'm pretty sure I heard the beeps as I rolled over the timing mats today so....