Roth 2014

Garfield2010

Ok so there is another 200 slots (final 200) up for grabs on 06 December 2013 if anyone is interested. Will be a mad scramble again so I suggest you get 10 volunteers all trying to enter for you at the same time......

So my entry is confirmed and I just bought plane tickets to Frankfurt and back via Lufthansa Airlines. We will also be staying in Paris at a hotel on the Champs Elysees the last weekend of July... Apparently there is some sort of bike race close by that weekend..... :w00t:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so there is another 200 slots (final 200) up for grabs on 06 December 2013 if anyone is interested. Will be a mad scramble again so I suggest you get 10 volunteers all trying to enter for you at the same time......

So my entry is confirmed and I just bought plane tickets to Frankfurt and back via Lufthansa Airlines. We will also be staying in Paris at a hotel on the Champs Elysees the last weekend of July... Apparently there is some sort of bike race close by that weekend..... :w00t:

Where you staying for Roth, is accommodation easy to find close by?

Where you staying for Roth, is accommodation easy to find close by?

I met a German guy at Tri Abu Dhabi (fellow athlete :eek: ).

We made an arrangement. He is staying with me for IM PE and then I will stay with him at Roth. Actually he lives in Cologne but that is close enough. Everything is sorted and hotels booked for both events.

There are however some help here....

http://www.challenge-roth.com/en/praktische_infos/unterkunft.html

Fortunately in Germany you are a quick train ride away from plenty of options....

I met a German guy at Tri Abu Dhabi (fellow athlete :eek: ).

We made an arrangement. He is staying with me for IM PE and then I will stay with him at Roth. Actually he lives in Cologne but that is close enough. Everything is sorted and hotels booked for both events.

There are however some help here....

http://www.challenge...unterkunft.html

Fortunately in Germany you are a quick train ride away from plenty of options....

So I want to get this right - you met a German guy on holiday and now you are going to share apartments? :whistling:

So I want to get this right - you met a German guy on holiday and now you are going to share apartments? :whistling:

Yes.... Am I in der Scheiße??