Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Lekker. I've still got the 660 from when I bought my current rig. I wouldn't mind upgrading but I'm not sure if that would mean upgrading the motherboard as well, then again I'm quite happy to catch up with some of the older games I missed out on.

Why the motherboard as well? You just upgrading the graphics card yes?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the motherboard as well? You just upgrading the graphics card yes?

Possibly wouldn't need to upgrade the MoBo, not all that clued up about building PC's :blush:

May need to upgrade the PSU though.

OMG. I need to play HL2 again. 

And CSS. 

I WANT HL3

I've given up on HL3 - no amount of magical fairy dust will ever be able to live up to the expectations after so long. (Don't get me wrong, I really really really want HL3... just don't want the same disappointment as Duke Nukem Forever)

And CSS. 

I WANT HL3

I've given up on HL3 - no amount of magical fairy dust will ever be able to live up to the expectations after so long. (Don't get me wrong, I really really really want HL3... just don't want the same disappointment as Duke Nukem Forever)

417fb133a0cf7195fe769df7f4a2da78.jpg

And CSS.

I WANT HL3

I have HL 2. Will see if I can e-mail it and the patch.

Counterstrike 1.6

I sucked so much at it. I remember as a lighty we used to lan at the internet cafe and then later at friends houses playing cs. Man those were the days.

I sucked so much at it. I remember as a lighty we used to lan at the internet cafe and then later at friends houses playing cs. Man those were the days.

Q3A at varsity was GREAT. Engineering & Science LANs for the win. 

Unbelievably, after my brother spent all that time and effort upgrading my PC so I can play Divinity Original Sin, I decided to (just quickly) check out Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and I've been playing it nonstop for two days! It is ridiculously addictive.

Unbelievably, after my brother spent all that time and effort upgrading my PC so I can play Divinity Original Sin, I decided to (just quickly) check out Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and I've been playing it nonstop for two days! It is ridiculously addictive.

Is it your first ARPG?

That's what it was like when I played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and then the same with Diablo 3.

Is it your first ARPG?

That's what it was like when I played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and then the same with Diablo 3.

My favourite game on the PC used to be Dungeon Siege II. I've always been sad that I couldn't find a modern game with a style so similar. I feel right at home! I tried the Baldur's Gate stuff and a whole bunch of others, but nothing ever felt so right. Fair enough, I did mostly play Playstation the last decade or so.