Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours in and STILL no chicken dinner. Made it last 2 once (squads) and often reach top 10. I probably only have like 10 kills to my name but I keep coming back for more. Why is this game so addictive?

Edited by popcorn_skollie

20 hours in and STILL no chicken dinner. Made it last 2 once (squads) and often reach top 10. I probably only have like 10 kills to my name but I keep coming back for more. Why is this game so addictive?

HUH?

Player Unknown's Battle Ground. You get a chicken dinner if you win a round

Everybody is raving about this game. Maybe I must give it a go. Sounds Cool.

I would so like to get COD WW2 for the PC, but, the PC, she just won't run it.

That's why I switched over to PS4. Automatic updates and will never be out of date. PC is awesome, But don't wanna spend thousands of $$ every 2-3 years for a gaming rig upgrade

That's why I switched over to PS4. Automatic updates and will never be out of date. PC is awesome, But don't wanna spend thousands of $$ every 2-3 years for a gaming rig upgrade

Seeing that you have a PS4, you should consider FortNite. It has a free to play Battle Royale mode which is influenced heavily by PUBG

9cg74wt4lutz.jpg

Everybody is raving about this game. Maybe I must give it a go. Sounds Cool.

Don't. I'm literally losing sleep because of it. I didn't even go for a morning ride on Sunday.

Was up late with mates trying to get that f'n chicken dinner. Slept till 11am on sunday morning and went for an afternoon ride instead (Shame!) 

If you do go against your better judgement and decide to get it anyways. You will save half the proposed asking price once its officially released sometime this quarter. $30 dollars now for early access as apposed to $60 dollars when its released. 

The game is buggy as hell and far from a polished product. But it is without a doubt the most fun shooter I played to date. 

I am looking for a fun Shooter game. I have already pre-ordered COD WW2, and almost finished with Wildlands. Just need to Kill El Sueno.  

Don't worry, I also skip running days for my gaming :ph34r:  :whistling:

I must say, after not playing for a month and a half to study, I switch on Diablo 3 with my level 40 character. 

It was such a let down. I waited so long to play the game, and for some reason it is a let down. I just run and hold down on A. don't have to do anything else. 

bluh. 

I think I will open tomb raider tonight.