Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't noticed by now I'm a big fan of online pvp games. If I can't shoot another person, bomb something they spent weeks building or chop their head off with an axe I'm  generally not interested. As soon as I hear that a game is strictly co-op or pve. I'm like... meh. With the exception of some great single player games when I dont feel like talking to anyone else. Online, player vs player type games is where its at for me. After Conan and Ark I was hooked on survival pvp games. So I hopped on to one of the popular ones I haven't tried yet. 

This is Rust. It remains one of the most populated games on Steam. Its up there with Pubg, CSGO, Dota etc. That's how many people play it. It doesn't take itself too seriously. And it's pretty simple. Well at least compared to other survival games. It also focusses less on farming or grinding and more on exploring, scavenging and looting to gain resources and learning how to craft things. Which means more time for fun stuff like killing other people and blowing their stuff up, and less time smashing rocks and trees for resources. 

This is a stream from a few days ago. We are pretty new to the game but my friends have been putting more hours in. So we were a bit more established by the time I got there. 

The first 7 minutes are just a bit of a tour of the base and inventory and then we go exploring to loot items. At about 07:55 we run into some folk and things get more exciting. 

Turn up the volume at 08:55. You can here this guy beg for his life after I knock him out.

I killed him anyways. Which was pretty hilarious. It carries on from there with more fighting and looting and we end up getting killed. 

Excuse the bad language (I have a potty mouth when I play games) and so do my friends. Oh and the crude digital nudity and senseless violence.

Mature audiences only. NSFW

https://youtu.be/CKtolwBS-2U

Edited by popcorn_skollie

If you haven't noticed by now I'm a big fan of online pvp games. If I can't shoot another person, bomb something they spent weeks building or chop their head off with an axe I'm generally not interested. As soon as I hear that a game is strictly co-op or pve. I'm like... meh. With the exception of some great single player games when I dont feel like talking to anyone else. Online, player vs player type games is where its at for me. After Conan and Ark I was hooked on survival pvp games. So I hopped on to one of the popular ones I haven't tried yet.

This is Rust. It remains one of the most populated games on Steam. Its up there with Pubg, CSGO, Dota etc. That's how many people play it. It doesn't take itself too seriously. And it's pretty simple. Well at least compared to other survival games. It also focusses less on farming or grinding and more on exploring, scavenging and looting to gain resources and learning how to craft things. Which means more time for fun stuff like killing other people and blowing their stuff up, and less time smashing rocks and trees for resources.

This is a stream from a few days ago. We are pretty new to the game but my friends have been putting more hours in. So we were a bit more established by the time I got there.

The first 7 minutes are just a bit of a tour of the base and inventory and then we go exploring to loot items. At about 07:55 we run into some folk and things get more exciting.

Turn up the volume at 08:55. You can here this guy beg for his life after I knock him out.

I killed him anyways. Which was pretty hilarious. It carries on from there with more fighting and looting and we end up getting killed.

Excuse the bad language (I have a potty mouth when I play games) and so do my friends. Oh and the crude digital nudity and senseless violence.

Mature audiences only. NSFW

https://youtu.be/CKtolwBS-2U

Its good looking.. Give it that !

So this was the last monster I dealt with in Zelda: BOTW, a Frost Talus, which is a bit more challenging than a normal Talus, but less challenging than a Lynel - which I was hoping to face in Coldsnap Hollow:

46863393_10156943517229791_6543367076134

Hebra is quite a big area to explore, but I like to cover as much of an area as I can in this game, as you do come across some useful items, and some animals to hunt along the way.

After the Talus, I made my way back to Selmies Spot and saved my game there. Selmies Spot which is a house owned by Selmie, who talks to you about shield surfing. Shield surfing is quite fun, but I wouldn't say it's the best thing about this game.

Got the Sniper 4 Elite on Steam black Friday bargain .. Its flippen very busy compared to the others. More like fps than just camping out and killing nazis from a safe distance

Just watched the trailer for Farcry New Dawn. YES PLEASE!! Wondred what happens after fc 5s ending was so vague.

I crashed yesterday..... again..... derailer hanger broke and luckily I had a spare at home, but sho my body is so sore. 

I know nothing is broken or torn, but i feel 11 1 11. 

I feel like selling my bike and just buy games with the money. 

Much safer and less pain involved. 

I crashed yesterday..... again..... derailer hanger broke and luckily I had a spare at home, but sho my body is so sore. 

What about taking up running? trail running is quite fun and you're still getting exercise.

I was thinking about doing the same thing at one stage, although if I did that, then somewhere along the line, I would need a bike again.

For me though, after 10 years of being on the saddle, I'm done with entering cycle events. Looking at purchasing a hybrid / city commuter in the near or far future. Something like a Giant Escape 1, so that at least I can still go for the odd cycle around the neighbourhood, or a cycle along the beach front on the odd weekend.

pain lets u know u alive when u a ballie  .. far better then sitting on the couch and fading away .. get a rc car , rc quad its like gaming outdoors haha ..

pain lets u know u alive when u a ballie  .. far better then sitting on the couch and fading away .. get a rc car , rc quad its like gaming outdoors haha ..

Hahaha that sounds like a plan