napier patat fees not safe

cycling for years

Been doing this ride for years and loved it but not sure I will go again. Last year ther were no safety measures and no sweepers. I got so lost that 7h and 90 km later I found my way back also finding two lost marathon runners along the way. At my arrival back finding not a single cycling organizer, they packed up and left!! I got screemed at for beeing in the way of the running prizegiving when I wanted to inform them they have people missing on the track. No one were interested. Not a ride I would advice people to support before the organizers do not start putting the safety of athletes first.

Welcome Rookie, welcome to this nest of vipers. If you are unsure about the meaning of vipers, there is a fred called "what snake is this?". Unsure about a meaning of "fred", look in the thread called "language Nazis".

Problems with Nazis, don't visit the Religion, Atheism or Evolution freds on the Chit Chat pages. Everything else is Kosher and Halaal.

Photos and pictures is always welcome. So, do you have pictures of this Napier Patat Fees?