Where to service Garmin edge in Pta?

martinsnyman

The closest Garmin walk-in centre is in Honeydew.

Kimbult Industrial Park

9 Zeiss Road

(closest intersection: Zeiss & Seilskip roads)

Laser Park

Honeydew

GPS: S26 04.646 E27 54.985

Phone: +27 11 251 9999

e-mail: info@garmin.co.za

The closest Garmin walk-in centre is in Honeydew.

Kimbult Industrial Park

9 Zeiss Road

(closest intersection: Zeiss & Seilskip roads)

Laser Park

Honeydew

GPS: S26 04.646 E27 54.985

Phone: +27 11 251 9999

e-mail: info@garmin.co.za

Thank you!

Guest Latent Blue

Anyone know where in Durban? Gonna be there soon

I actually want to replace the battery - mine is playing up.

AFIK they do not replace the batteries, but offer you a new one at a substantially reduced price. My Garmin Edge 305's battery packed up some time ago, and I was offered the Edge 705 bundle for ±R2000 when the retail price for the bundle with the HR and cadence was around R5500. My Edge was a few years old then and I took them up on their offer. Otherwise you can replace it yourself. there are quite a few battery replacements options available on the internet, just Google it. With shipping included you should be able to get it for about R500.

AFIK they do not replace the batteries, but offer you a new one at a substantially reduced price. My Garmin Edge 305's battery packed up some time ago, and I was offered the Edge 705 bundle for ±R2000 when the retail price for the bundle with the HR and cadence was around R5500. My Edge was a few years old then and I took them up on their offer. Otherwise you can replace it yourself. there are quite a few battery replacements options available on the internet, just Google it. With shipping included you should be able to get it for about R500.

Thx, will go check it out.

Try a local Cape Union Mart in your area first.

Cape Union and other agents of Garmin products will take the unit, then courier it to the closest walk-in centre.

There is usually a few days delay before they send in the units, as they try and send a few at a time to minimise courier costs.

If you can afford to wait, you can try that.

If you need the unit it will be best to take the time to go through to Honeydew yourself.

Anyone know where in Durban? Gonna be there soon

Kingfisher Office Park

28 Siphosethu Road

Mount Edgecombe

Durban

GPS: S29 42.552 E31 02.359

Phone: +27 31 539 6020

Fax: +27 31 539 6025

e-mail: candida.teixeira@garmin.com