(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

Guest Karma

You wont be sorry Wayne, these wheels are fan bloody tastic!!

I love my wheels

+1

Love mine too. The fact that I haven't been able to break a spoke or destroy these wheels says a lot.

Do it Wayne. Do it everyone.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blerry Spesh owners and their 12mm TA rear hubs. Moan moan :whistling:

On a serious note , i feel sorry for you wheels guys , how the hell can you carry stock now days , every bike on the market seems to be comming out with some different hub axels , 9mm qr, 15 mm , 12mm , lefty and front on the back bla bla bla .

+1

Love mine too. The fact that I haven't been able to break a spoke or destroy these wheels says a lot.

Do it Wayne. Do it everyone.

this is a good marketing tool , if karma cant break them they solid wheels :whistling:

On a serious note , i feel sorry for you wheels guys , how the hell can you carry stock now days , every bike on the market seems to be comming out with some different hub axels , 9mm qr, 15 mm , 12mm , lefty and front on the back bla bla bla .

It does eat into the capital a bit. My spare room is rapidly running out of space for Citec boxes!

I've settled on 15mm TA and QR front and QR rear. Everything else is special order - I don't have cash to keep 7 different wheel formats in stock.

Hopefully in the future.....

Hi. Please send prices on your MTB 26" range!

Ossum - alas I only do 29er wheels. The agency is new and small so I can only afford to keep the "best sellers" in stock at the moment.

I have pm'd you pricing...can do on special order...

Could I also please get the pricing of 26" MTB range for special order and the road range too?

These are good looking wheels and by the sounds of the reviews and feedback they are solid too. All the best with this venture.

Archived