(re)Introducing CITEC wheels...

Eldron

The latest addition to the Citec fold. As some of you know Kermit died - he crashed more than a few few times in his life but my "that tree just grabbed my bar and threw me down" incident at the epic finished him off.

This is his replacement until we can carbon up again.

Sweet huh?

post-2412-0-35059600-1406964118_thumb.jpg

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget we still have a few wheels to clear:

3000 S Aero Aluminium Road wheels: R7,800

3000 S Aero Carbon Road wheels: R9,800

Ascender S Carbon 26" 15TA/QR front and 142x12/QR rear: R10,000

• 2 months later...

Ok so I have been neglecting this thread - here is some bling to make up for it :-)

Trek Madone with Ultegra Di2 and Citec 3000 S Aero Alu road wheels...

post-2412-0-42301100-1414554307_thumb.jpg

The latest addition to the Citec fold. As some of you know Kermit died - he crashed more than a few few times in his life but my "that tree just grabbed my bar and threw me down" incident at the epic finished him off.

This is his replacement until we can carbon up again.

Sweet huh?

Stunning!

• 4 months later...

There is nothing like opening new boxes of wheels to make a man feel like a 5 year old child at Christmas.

All 2015 wheels are identical to the 2014 design but with shiny new go faster stickers! If it aint broke don't fix it I always say.

650B Ascender S wheels are now in stock (as well as loads more 29er Ascender S wheels).

The usual 3000 S Aero Carbon and Alu wheels are waiting for fast new homes :-)

Check out the 6000CX TT/Deep Section Racing Wheels:

post-2412-0-06162100-1426587080_thumb.jpg

post-2412-0-18709900-1426587088_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

I really need to get better at posting on my own thread!

Some Friday wheel upgrading...

#moerdismooi 

think I need to chat to the wife, those will look super sexy on my felt (and of course red makes you faster  :whistling: )

Hey everyone - best idea is to PM me your email address and I'll send you the brochure with pricing and info on all models.

• 2 weeks later...

So we had some Citec fun last night....

Replaced some DT Swiss Accelero 40s with Citec 3000 S Aero Carbons and made this Basso ~500g lighter and much prettier.

Not really a fair comparison as the DT Accelero 40 is more aero focussed and in a lower price bracket but the Basso is lighter AND more aero now :-)

post-2412-0-44571100-1441948560_thumb.jpg

post-2412-0-56211700-1441949196_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi Eldron can u please send me the price of the citec 6000 cx deep section clincher wheelset to iegshaan@vodamail.co.za many thanks

hi Eldron can u please send me the price of the citec 6000 cx deep section clincher wheelset to iegshaan@vodamail.co.za many thanks

You got mail!

Sit down before you open it - the Rand is not exactly "Hulk Smash" at the moment....

So we had some Citec fun last night....

Replaced some DT Swiss Accelero 40s with Citec 3000 S Aero Carbons and made this Basso ~500g lighter and much prettier.

Not really a fair comparison as the DT Accelero 40 is more aero focussed and in a lower price bracket but the Basso is lighter AND more aero now :-)

+++1 on the Citec Carbon 3000 Aero wheels. Definitely made me faster AND look better :thumbup:

Nothing like feeling those stiff carbon wheels encouraging you up a standing climb!

Thanks for the good advice and excellent product!

Highly recommend this brand and service from Bicycle Supply Chain.

Archived