What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

or maybe the little guy grows a pair and does it himself....

Nah.. won't get close enough.. if he tries to even go near her he will be in chains for another betrayal.. she warned him.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.. won't get close enough.. if he tries to even go near her he will be in chains for another betrayal.. she warned him.

dont need to get too close when you have a cross bow

Speaking of a crossbow, I wonder if we'll see Bronn in the next episode, regarding the conversation he had with Tyrion and Jaime in episode 4.

Maybe it will be him with a crossbow from a window[emoji6]

Argh so many storylines that need completing, Martin best finish the flippin books

Edited by Gen

Maybe it will be him with a crossbow from a window[emoji6]

Argh so many storylines that need completing, Martin best finish the flippin books

My GOT map knowledge is not great. was high garden destroyed last night? Bron was promised it if he spared the brothers.

My GOT map knowledge is not great. was high garden destroyed last night? Bron was promised it if he spared the brothers.

Highgarden was taken by Jamie and the Lanister army.. the gold went to Kingslanding and Dany toasted the food supply.. I am not sure who was left in charge of it

Hmmm. So now if we can assume that Danny will die next episode, I reckon Jon will not want the throne and will return North to Tormund and Ghost.

So, who will get the throne then? I reckon Tyrion will as a final twist 

Or Arya and Gendry? Arya unlikely, but Gendry because of him having some royal blood?

Hmmm. So now if we can assume that Danny will die next episode, I reckon Jon will not want the throne and will return North to Tormund and Ghost.

So, who will get the throne then? I reckon Tyrion will as a final twist

Or Arya and Gendry? Arya unlikely, but Gendry because of him having some royal blood?

Sansa or Bran just to fook us off for the last time.

8e5c4e019803ac39a7d407fdb00bc50f.jpg

Exactly .. It's been rushed and Predictable.

House stretch theory is that there will be no 7 Kingdoms ruler... It will go back to individual kingdom rulers. Dani will be killed... Predictably by John or Ayra and everyone will live happily ever after and sing kumbaye

Ha ha. So true, they really could have made this season at least 10 episodes 2 seasons long. one for the night king and one for the throne

fixed

Exactly .. It's been rushed and Predictable.

House stretch theory is that there will be no 7 Kingdoms ruler... It will go back to individual kingdom rulers. Dani will be killed... Predictably by John or Ayra and everyone will live happily ever after and sing kumbaye

It needed at least 2 more seasons if not more. Edited by Gen

Haha, yes, true reflection of the series now.

Some good moments, but running out of time/money/ideas? Cersei death was a bummer. Could have played out so much better after all she has done.

Haha, yes, true reflection of the series now.

Some good moments, but running out of time/money/ideas? Cersei death was a bummer. Could have played out so much better after all she has done.

She got off far too lightly.

Winds of Winter manuscript is at the publishers.. he just need to finish writing the last book.. perhaps seeing what they've done with his story will give him some motivation and inspiration to finish his story.