Midstream Estates

Bigshow

How many hubbers live in midstream estate, is there a groupo riding from there? Whats the closest bike shop from there, cyclelab ?

There is quite a big cycling community in Midstream with almost daily group rides. Are you looking for MTB or road? The closest cycling shop is in Tool-up cycles in the Grey Owl centre.

I know there is a good bike shop in that Owl shopping centre. The shops name is Tool-up Cycles. I have had good service from them before.

As CB said yes.

Edited by Lightie

I stay in midstream estate, ride MTB. Some nice routes going to irene or mall at reds. You looking for road or MTB? Tool - Up cycles in grey owl centre. Great service, maybe a little bit pricey. Contact Andre Bezuidenhout there 012 661 1661

• 1 year later...

Hi Hubbers,

I live in Midstream and I have just bought myself a mountain bike, I would like to join the midstream group rides. Is there a whatsApp group or how do you guys communicate the rides?

:w00t: 

Hi Hubbers,

I live in Midstream and I have just bought myself a mountain bike, I would like to join the midstream group rides. Is there a whatsApp group or how do you guys communicate the rides?

:w00t:

This you Guy?

• 4 weeks later...

There is a group of us that rides social MTB fairly regularly from Midfield. Try for a few times a week, depending on who is available and then a longer ride on the weekend.. Normally 30k's 3 times during the week and a 50k or longer through the barn or Groenkloof (depending on time) on the weekend. Pace is around 20-22 per hour, depending on where we ride. If you're keen, pm me your number and I will add you to our whatsapp group.

There is a group of us that rides social MTB fairly regularly from Midfield. Try for a few times a week, depending on who is available and then a longer ride on the weekend.. Normally 30k's 3 times during the week and a 50k or longer through the barn or Groenkloof (depending on time) on the weekend. Pace is around 20-22 per hour, depending on where we ride. If you're keen, pm me your number and I will add you to our whatsapp group.

What are the times for the week rides?