Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Isn't there an old joke about that? Eats, shoots and leaves?

LOL Noooooo. I've always used that innocently for reminders on correct punctuation usage. now you've gone and dirtied it. What gave you done?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Herry Assenback

What would happen to someone, had they *answered* a question with a Non-Question?? (And also, does it count if a sentence is actually a statement, but it is ended with a "?" mark?)

Guest Herry Assenback

LOL Noooooo. I've always used that innocently for reminders on correct punctuation usage. now you've gone and dirtied it. What gave you done?

Are you referring to the age old "A panda walks into a bar" joke?

Guest Latent Blue
What would happen to someone, had they *answered* a question with a Non-Question?? (And also, does it count if a sentence is actually a statement, but it is ended with a "?" mark?)

Do you want your ass handed back to you? Also, isnt it abvious that we are only asking questions?

So a horse walks into a pub, the bartender gave him a look, and ask, why the long face dude?

Edited by The Commuter

So Celine Dion walks into a pub, the bartender gave her a look, and ask, why the long face dude?

Hope you don't mind the edit?

Edited by NotSoBigBen

Guest Latent Blue

Is this a question!

Isn't this an exclamation?

Is this relevant?

Hey MONs welcome back. Any luck on the job search?

hey hey Uni.... would it be a bad thing if I said no but that I have one or two small things going and that change is as good as a holiday?

Cant believe that i have less time on here when I am not working compared to when I WAS working? How does that work?

I hope everyone is well? have i missed much or is that a stupid question?

hey hey Uni.... would it be a bad thing if I said no but that I have one or two small things going and that change is as good as a holiday?

Cant believe that i have less time on here when I am not working compared to when I WAS working? How does that work?

I hope everyone is well? have i missed much or is that a stupid question?

There are no stupid questions on here, remember? Would you believe I was just thinking of you today & wondering the same as Uni? Don't things in the business world normally only get up to speed in the next few weeks? Are you at least riding if you not Hubbing?