Aren't I too fat for that?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

do you think i asked nicely?

Could I have seen the emotional inuendo intended by the aggressiveness of your typing all the way from here?

After a day like today, do you think I could leave now and go home to a brandy while I wash my very dirty bike and relax for the rest of the afternoon?

Could I have seen the emotional inuendo intended by the aggressiveness of your typing all the way from here?

You could hear my aggressive typing all the way from there? How could you have possibly guessed? Why DID you change your profile details?

After a day like today, do you think I could leave now and go home to a brandy while I wash my very dirty bike and relax for the rest of the afternoon?

Screw it, do it! Branson was onto something there I think?

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

isnt it mandatory?

Edited by KwaZulu Boertjie

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie

You could hear my aggressive typing all the way from there? How could you have possibly guessed? Why DID you change your profile details?

Didnt you know i have psychic powers?

Doesnt the profile change go hand-in-hand with my demographic changes?

isnt it mandatory?

mandatory? Clearly you do not know me otherwise you would know that's not something i usually do?

Is it possible to post something in this thread without trolling if everything must be a question?

Is this really81 pages of questions with no answers? For real ? Seriaas?

Have you read some of the questions carefully, so as to notice that they pose answers to previous questions?

Guest KwaZulu Boertjie
mandatory? Clearly you do not know me otherwise you would know that's not something i usually do?
so was it worth while?

so was it worth while?
may i say that , very sadly, it never materialized? May i add that i did get myself a beautiful new pair of cycle shoes though so would that make up for it in any way? Is it not better to try u.is afternoon after all it IS almost weekend ?