Rave...EvoBikes

Santa C

Bought a couple of things online from www.evobikes.co.za

Added 48hr straight to home courier delivery.

Thank you for fast and on time delivery and packaged with care and concern.

Thumbs up!!

Good quality store. Have bought a few items from them myself. Good service, quick delivery, and overall great experience. Highly recommended.

As usual there are always the good and the bad. I send an inquiry via their web email and never received a reply. Phoned a couple of times with nobody answering. I then just gave up as there's other places I could go to.

Also got great service from them! Their website is brilliantly laid out.

Get so frustrated when you open a well known other online cycling shops website and you can't find half the things you are looking for and if you find it....they only have odd sizes/colours available.

Evobikes is my new favourite store. Well done guys!

As usual there are always the good and the bad. I send an inquiry via their web email and never received a reply. Phoned a couple of times with nobody answering. I then just gave up as there's other places I could go to.

Ja, they also don't reply to my emails, but you get a response when you PM Naas directly.

Naas; Please get the communication up to scratch, and get a nice website, think it will benefit your business loads. Keep up the good prices :thumbup: .

Can also vouch for these guys. You get what you ordered and you get it quickly. They also stock a great variety. Best of course are the Monday Madness sales; great specials those!!!

Hi Guys

Firstly - HUGE THX for the support and feedback. For those that had hassles getting in touch - PLEASE PM me the date (more or less) as well as enquiry you had? Even if it is not needed etc. We ALWAYS answer e-mails so if we did not we did not get it - which is cause for concern...

We are only 2 guys running everything (Janos and myself) and I have been away on holiday for 10 days so Janos was on his own - dealing with walk-inn customers, packing orders, answering phones etc.

The best way of contacting us is via e-mail. Firstly Janos on janos@evobikes.co.za or myself - naas@evobikes.co.za. Janos deals with all sales whilst I deal with suppliers, custom builds or items neeeded etc. When we do not answer we are simply too busy or already on the phone. Also please be so kind to leave your name, number AND IN CONNECTION WITH WHAT you are calling. Then we will know it is not another Tele-marketer wanting to clogg the lines :cursing:

I also realize that we have outgrown our existing set-up so some exciting plans coming up soon!!!

We will be moving to a MUCH LARGER warehouse with showroom set-up soon. I firmly believe the future is a mini CRC set-up and NOT expensive high-street retail shops. Customers KNOW what they want and also want it at the best price possible.

Also Gauteng is on the cards if and when I find a suitable business partner there :thumbup:

In the meantime - happy shopping and remember - whatever you need let us know. We stock FAR more that what is displayed on website (cannot keep up the uploading!)

And thx again - you guys made us (and our deals) possible.

Edited by Naas