Sani2C 2014

Hermanus Cycles

How do they make it optional? The route will be marked so do you just close your eyes whenever you see a route marking?

and i qoute

09 May 2014

Hi All Nedbank sani2c riders

Nedbank sani2c 2015 to go GPS

After the GPS success of the Old Mutual joBerg2c we have decided to make 2014 Nedbank sani2c a test for those of you who want to try it out – to embrace GPS fully follow the instructions below and you should have the time of your life.2015 will be GPS navigation. GPS has proved in joBerg2c, to be the way forward from an environmental and sense of adventure point of view. And everyone arrived safely in Scottburgh.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEEEEASE... looking for a spare CAR SHUTTLE booking to get my vehicle from the start in Underberg to Scottburgh. This is for the RACE. Does anyone have a spare that they no longer need? Please PM me.

Hi all, believe it or not, but I have a spare TRAIL TEAM Entry available. Can you please call me on 0849000094 if you want it. Standard price applies and you will more than likely be cycling under a different name, but you'll experience the race and get all the kit and #BOOM.

New back tyre... New chainrings & chain... Front forks re-serviced... Super excited to ride this legendary Trail.

New back tyre... New chainrings & chain... Front forks re-serviced... Super excited to ride this legendary Trail.

Got mine back today as well, taking it out for a quick spin tomorrow morning to make sure everything is A-okay

Which one are you riding?

Edited by Oxter

Haha or first to the bar!

Are you doing the buffalo category?

We might even crack the Rhino category! But yes we'll get weighed in at Underbergon Monday.

Got mine back today as well, taking it out for a quick spin tomorrow morning to make sure everything is A-okay

Which one are you riding?

Trail. For FUN

Trail. For FUN

There is only two ways of riding Sani one is going for the win the other is riding for FUN. Anything else just detracts from the experience.

I'm dying to fins out what's in the legendary goody bags...

Def trying to enter buffalo category, gonna be a jol. My partner is a moose!

Trail. For FUN

See ya there then...doing the trail as well

Its gonna be epic!!!

Time to put my bike back together. A wee tweek turned into a full service, at least I know it'll be good to go come Wed morning!!!!

Guys, go and check out the sani website. New route descriptions and total climbing updated. Don't want to give people a false sense of hope, but it seems like day 2 has less climbing in it.

Weird, but true. It now reads 1400m total climbing where in the past it was anything from 1700-2000m