Froome Voooom

HeyYou

Am I being a hypocrite....are "we" ganging up on Fand?

all of this is reminiscent of the LA saga... there was personal attacks galore, and now that the truth came out, its all forgotten

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that can go both ways.

considering what we know about doping, i find it mighty hard to believe that someone won the tour with a 5minute margin...

As much as I find it hard to believe that someone can be so cynical.

that can go both ways.

considering what we know about doping, i find it mighty hard to believe that someone won the tour with a 5minute margin...

I completely agree it can go both ways but I choose to keep my ignorance to myself......

that can go both ways.

so who was the competition? Valverde? who's junior team member out performed. Maybe Contador? who's team lacked any form of tactics and personally looked like a seal fresh from a clubbing each day. Schleck? Evans? Tejay? Rodriguez? who only stuck his hand up to late, or maybe Quintana who maybe some rookie mistakes. You see..when there is no competition..it is very easy to win by 5 minutes

I completely agree it can go both ways but I choose to keep my ignorance to myself......

so we should all just be quiet and never question anything.

got it

Still don't get your point ?

Are you jealous, plain thick or just bitter ?

Get over it pal, you are a.......nobody and your constant attention seeking here and on social media platforms such as twitter is trolling at it's highest.

It is as laughable as it is tiresome.

His point is very valid and relevant. Its time to stop all this emotional fanboy BS and start asking the hard hitting questions based on logic and reasoning. Professional cyclists today do not deserve the benefit of the doubt and are going to have to do far more than lip service to prove their innocence.

got it

Question away, heaven knows we all need answers but it seems more an attack on Froome than simple questioning? I may be wrong - it may just be my ignorance?

His point is very valid and relevant. Its time to stop all this emotional fanboy BS and start asking the hard hitting questions based on logic and reasoning. Professional cyclists today do not deserve the benefit of the doubt and are going to have to do far more than lip service to prove their innocence.

Must also be one of the dumbest shallowest comments I have seen in ages.

There is simply no emotional fan boy BS here.

Also, what makes you think you deserve the benefit of the doubt, in anything you do ?

Are you special ?

got it

Asking question and being dogmatic and cynical are two different things.

You and guava Java are acting very much like the S.A. government where one is automatically guilty till proven innocent.

The funny thing it's the same cynical animals who will the applaud and sing the praises of Tyler Hamilton.

For a lack of better words, I don't think questions are being raised, I reckon the cynical types "get off on it"

Question away, heaven knows we all need answers but it seems more an attack on Froome than simple questioning? I may be wrong - it may just be my ignorance?

No not on froome personally. On his questionable achievements. I have NOTHING against chris. He looks like a really great guy. However his achievements are what have me wondering

No not on froome personally. On his questionable achievements. I have NOTHING against chris. He looks like a really great guy. However his achievements are what have me wondering

Let me say this and nothing personal against you.

People simply don't understand or believe in genetics.

They all think that with lots of miles in the saddle one would reach podiums.

It's this same level of not understanding that makes then as cynical as they are.

Sometimes and sometimes too often, freakishly gifted people come along.

Ryan Sandes is another great example of that.

Must be in an institution then, well done with that.

Anton,

you get personal and attack anyone who disagrees with you.

Lets just have a civilised discussion without all the personal attacks