[Event] Tip Trans Cederberg MTB Xperience

knippie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek wou ook die Worcester race doen, maar moet die naweek daarna weer Worcester toe. Dis net te duur om elke naweek soontoe te gaan. Geniet dit.

Need something to shock me out of my post-Sani winter slump, what with W2W lying in wait within 3 months.

Exactly the same here! The past 3 months has been a disgrace when it comes to training and the w2w date is not going further away... :eek:

Lets hope suffering over 115km of dirt roads does the trick, looking forward to a proper long mtb ride!

Ek wou ook die Worcester race doen, maar moet die naweek daarna weer Worcester toe. Dis net te duur om elke naweek soontoe te gaan. Geniet dit.

Thanks man! Sterkte met die 115km. Laat weet hoe dit verloop het

Ja, it's also the getting up to get there early enough for an 8:30 start. Ouch... But this one is ascending my to-do list at a rapid rate of knots.

Is tubeless needed for the 115km route?

Want to run Kenda Small block 8's but are non tubeless.

Hi Bosveldklong

Nee "tubless" is nie nodig nie, maar sal "slime" in die "tubes" aanbeveel. Die roete is glad nie tegnies nie, maar daar kan dalk iets skerps op die pad le.

Yes there are entries on the day. From 06:00 till 08:00.

Cannot guarantee that it will not be sold out.

Anybody going through from Cape Town on the day?

I am very keen to do it but a one day trip to Citrusdal for one person makes it a bit expensive.

Was going to do it with my W2W parner and company but they no longer going

Anybody going through from Cape Town on the day?

I am very keen to do it but a one day trip to Citrusdal for one person makes it a bit expensive.

Was going to do it with my W2W parner and company but they no longer going

There is cheap accommodation close by - citruscreek R250 for chalet. They have a 9 hole golf course so leaving work a little early and hopefully get 9 holes in