How the Hub saved me from Insanity

Sweiss

Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you have many more happy hours on the Hub :thumbup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome post

was on here earlier this morning and also had a laugh at some of the personalities

i completely agree that this place is a special place with special people

Hi Sweiss

Don't mean to take any of your glory away from you but admin liked my post first today in another thread

Nice post

Hope the recovery process goes according to plan and trust you will be back on the bike by September.

Keep well

Hi all

Thanks for all the good wishes, really appreciate it.

@Fabes: No issues, to be quite honest I didn't even know about the like function until someone mentioned it earlier today.

Hi all

Thanks for all the good wishes, really appreciate it.

@Fabes: No issues, to be quite honest I didn't even know about the like function until someone mentioned it earlier today.

I was joking around as usual

Get well soon

Edited by fabes

On behalf of the Nigerian chick I meet on the hub 2 months ago and myself hope u get well and burn up the trails soon.

I hear you, but maybe get out some more. There really is a life outside of cycling.

@SkinnySweatyMan: huh? Is your post in response to my original post? I would have loved to get out some more but those doctors and nurses in hospital don't allow you to wonder off too much! :-)

@SkinnySweatyMan: huh? Is your post in response to my original post? I would have loved to get out some more but those doctors and nurses in hospital don't allow you to wonder off too much! :-)

I call BS on that - we allow you to wonder as much as you like....

Wandering around is COMPLETELY another story.... :) unless you are on staff....

Get well soon - next time don't wait till you are released to let us know - let us know earlier.... you may get friends you don't know visiting.... or sending cake... flowers.... cycling magazines.... books.... and generally disrupting the place...

I call BS on that - we allow you to wonder as much as you like....

Wandering around is COMPLETELY another story.... :) unless you are on staff....

Get well soon - next time don't wait till you are released to let us know - let us know earlier.... you may get friends you don't know visiting.... or sending cake... flowers.... cycling magazines.... books.... and generally disrupting the place...

Haha, hubbers really are famous for hospital visits out of the blue!