[Event] Bestmed Campus2Campus SuperClassic

ASG

Yip, I am... i got the email a short while ago. Also saw that Racetec will do the timing

what time will you be going for? It is my first Campus2Campus so I don't really know what to expect from the A bunch

I see they added VA and VB. Must not have received that many entries?

"The VA and VB groups start together and your starting time is 7:15 "

what time will you be going for? It is my first Campus2Campus so I don't really know what to expect from the A bunch

This will be my first one as well. But i believe it flat and quick.

I just hope the wind stays away, but looking at the weather forecast for the weekend, i highly doubt it

Very cold and windy start but got warmer as the day progressed... the wind didn't die down unfortunately. Was still an enjoyable race :thumbup:

Mr Singlerack and I ended up in a small little group of about 7 guys and we came in at 2:45. Wind made it interesting...

I was trying to chase down the AL break away leaders but the wind made it a bit tuff. I got up with one of the guys that dropped out of the leader group around the 16km mark and him and I stuck together to the end. We managed 2:42

Very cold and windy start but got warmer as the day progressed... the wind didn't die down unfortunately. Was still an enjoyable race :thumbup:

Haha yeah I thought against the wind going out and with the wind coming back. Turned out it was from the side all race long!

Mr Singlerack and I ended up in a small little group of about 7 guys and we came in at 2:45. Wind made it interesting...

Sias really saved my but on this race! I was feeling strong at the start and I was riding well within my limits but for some reason both my hammies gave in at the halfway mark. I tried moving forward on my seat to use my quads more but the damage was done and I had no power along with cramping hammies from the half way mark. from there on in I couldn't work at the front and I barely managed to hang on at times, but Sias kept the group steady and I finished with them.

Thx Sias!