Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46754633_2247237955553355_12353578226910

This car is pretty cool.

They converted it to an EV vehicle. What you see under the hood is the control units and stuff.

Little things like the window winders that look original but operate electric windows.

This car is pretty cool.

They converted it to an EV vehicle. What you see under the hood is the control units and stuff.

Little things like the window winders that look original but operate electric windows.

That's pretty cool, do you have a link?

This car is pretty cool.

As a Hubber said above......no no nooooo. FLAT HEAD V8 ONLY.!!!

As a Hubber said above......no no nooooo. FLAT HEAD V8 ONLY.!!!

whilst I agree with you for the most part, the tech geek in me marvels at the engineering that went into creating this thing.

and then there is this...

We have a hybrid in our demo fleet. Combined power after performance software has it putting out 315kw and 640Nm. It also happens to weigh close to 3 tons and is 5m long.

Pulling up to a traffic light in complete silence and stopping next to a performance car, as the lights start to change you role the dial into power mode, the car lowers, the petrol engine starts and as soon as the lights turn green you hit the go pedal spinning all 4 wheels off the line and leaving the performance car just standing there.

whilst I agree with you for the most part, the tech geek in me marvels at the engineering that went into creating this thing.

and then there is this...

We have a hybrid in our demo fleet. Combined power after performance software has it putting out 315kw and 640Nm. It also happens to weigh close to 3 tons and is 5m long.

Pulling up to a traffic light in complete silence and stopping next to a performance car, as the lights start to change you role the dial into power mode, the car lowers, the petrol engine starts and as soon as the lights turn green you hit the go pedal spinning all 4 wheels off the line and leaving the performance car just standing there.

We need pics of this behemoth 

I thought (read) that the Sti will be discontinued, that the last model was the end of the line for that model.