training ride sunday 9 april

who's interested in doing a nice lsd ride on sunday? maybe magalies and back? so far there's myself, a colleague and (you better confirm!!!) Tonton. need to confirm the time 100% but we're thinking around 6:30 from the Hillfox mugg&bean.

YEEEEEEEEEHAH!!!!!!!! smileys/smiley2.gifsmileys/smiley4.gif

Quick question - could someone please give full directions as to how the get to Hillfox M&B (from Pta)...

(and now we are 4....... and the group will hopefully grow......)

smileys/smiley4.gif

I'm out on this one S/Poke.....going away swimming for my legs. On N1 get off Gordon road & turn right at intersection and right again on H/P....down from there to Hillfox M&B...

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

Gummi, it's around 100km (just over) and we should be home by late morning

Droster - as long as you help me up there....

drivetrain... smileys/smiley19.gif..... now who's gonna keep me company when i start dropping off the back?

slowpoke38812.5560532407

smileys/smiley4.gif

Would be nice doing it especially up Doreen....I've been pedaling up hills since the past weekend so I think I need some time out in a hot spa pool......sorry slow poke U'r on your own on this one...besids Droster is there to assist up Doreen.....

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

For those doing the Bre?rivier mtb challenge on Saturday, so the post for details of another fun & relaxed mtb cruise the following day leaving from Worcester....

Get off on 14th Ave offramp (closer than Gordon) from N1 south then

turn right, go under highway. At 3rd set of robots (i think) turn right

again onto Hendrik Potgeiter. Turn right again at McDonalds then left

into shopping complex M&B is at the back left!   

OK we're in (Me and Sonic). Need to be somewhere at 11 though so might have to leave you on the way back if we run late. Will see if Andrew wants to join us as well.

Come on MichelleH, we also want to see your new bike smileys/smiley2.gif.

Whats the decision on Doreen ?

I'll meet you somewhere on the road to Magalies, want to take the MTB up Hekpoort on the gravel.

ok moonlight, you have just proved that you are a cycling-monster... you are definately into pain! utter insanity.... damn and i don't have a camera to take along to take photo's of this crazy behaviour! smileys/smiley2.gif