What Road frame to buy ? ( Second hand )

Delgado_073

How often do you cycle and what sort of mileage do you do? If you are an avid cyclist which goes out everyday then it might be better to have a professional fit done. However if you're not that serious, then I don't think the difference is that important. Either size would work. The 58cm frame would probably mean you would need to lift your seat higher to get in a more aerodynamic position but you can modify both frames to get your seating correct.

How often do you cycle and what sort of mileage do you do? If you are an avid cyclist which goes out everyday then it might be better to have a professional fit done. However if you're not that serious, then I don't think the difference is that important. Either size would work. The 58cm frame would probably mean you would need to lift your seat higher to get in a more aerodynamic position but you can modify both frames to get your seating correct.

Well , I'm really lucky to have allot of time to ride so I do about 12hours a week . Week being , Sunday to Friday .

Well , I'm really lucky to have allot of time to ride so I do about 12hours a week . Week being , Sunday to Friday .

Mileage I'd say about 160km a week .

Well guys its says

From 55cm to 59cm i can consider ...

Thats a pretty wide range. You sure you input the correct info. Shouldnt give such a wide range.

But honestly with that inseam I would say the 56 may just do the job. Who knew.

Edited by quintonb

I would be inclined to have a pro bike fitting. Then you will be 100% sure its the right size for you, and any bike you buy in the future can be referenced off that fitment.

I would be inclined to have a pro bike fitting. Then you will be 100% sure its the right size for you, and any bike you buy in the future can be referenced off that fitment.

Ok agreed , I'm gonna go to LBS this afternoon . Thanks for all the help .

Ok agreed , I'm gonna go to LBS this afternoon . Thanks for all the help .

Good luck. And buy the Cannondale if its the right size. Brilliant frame that CAAD 10.

Well that's what I thought ( current. Frame is a Raleigh Rc ) but I don't think it's such a good fit . My inseam is 780mm so I'm not sure i think a 60cm ? Do u perhaps know ?

Are you sure that it is 780mm? I'm 1.73m with an inseam of 840mm, I can't see how you are 16cm taller with 6cm shorter legs.

Let us know what the LBS recommend.

Nice looking calculator.

Will help a little better with regard to reach and inseam measurements, will be a little more accurate, but not as good as a proper bike fit