What would you do? Split...

Tumbleweed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry TW. Emily and I will be fine. In fact we'll send you some pics. After taking last week off, she will come back flying in her new Canadian champion's jersey. The Batty Army will take good care of her. P.S Matt how are those TShirts going?

Shame, I just don't like thinking of her having to settle for second-best! :devil:

If I go the other route and opt for Kozi, will you accept a souvenir from one of the villages en route instead...?

HA ha ha...here's an idea: a ZULU fertility doll???? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

HA ha ha...here's an idea: a ZULU fertility doll???? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

By all accounts, she doesn't need one! :clap:

Like a Marvel Comic!

Hehehehehe! I was going to shave off my beard yesterday, but decided to rock some Wolverine-style lamb chop instead to embarrass my kid when I picked him up from school. He face-palmed, shook his head and said: "Are you sure we're related?"

Hehehehehe! I was going to shave off my beard yesterday, but decided to rock some Wolverine-style lamb chop instead to embarrass my kid when I picked him up from school. He face-palmed, shook his head and said: "Are you sure we're related?"

I rocked some mean chops for Movember. Happened to coincide with a year end party which involved dressing up as Elvis!! Thinking about doing it again just for sh!ts and giggles! This time doing a Lemmy from Motorhead though.....

I feel you. I am glad that I have made it to be around to embarrass my teenage kids. My daughter has an upcoming father and daughter braai and I have already been given the lecture on dress code, behaviour etc..

Edited by CAAD4