Who is Frans Cronje?

What??

dont you mean Strava Wars (aparently it's a trilogy)

will there be prequels?

Are you trying to scoop me? That title was my next announcement! As was the fact that Charlize Theron has signed on to play the dug addict's mother in the prequel.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a wors measuring contest

Perhaps the movie could be about training rides because a lot of that goes on in these rides!!

Perhaps the movie could be about training rides because a lot of that goes on in these rides!!

There is a love triangle subplot in the local Spruit training group in the movie...

there will be a car-chase involving the spruit-jacker (nothing to do with the love triangle)

It was mooted in meetings with the scriptwriters, instead they have decided to adopt that hub thread about a runner elbowing a cyclist out of the way (or was it the other way around) and use that as the key action scene...

But TW, do they have the character that is the accidental continuously injured, word wizard, but soft hearted animal lover covered?? He obviously makes the perfect person to have a controversial angle with possible assassination tendencies written in.... :devil: Someone the public would be shocked by, but still secretly support his agenda in some weirdly voyeuristic manner??

But TW, do they have the character that is the accidental continuously injured, word wizard, but soft hearted animal lover covered?? He obviously makes the perfect person to have a controversial angle with possible assassination tendencies written in.... :devil: Someone the public would be shocked by, but still secretly support his agenda in some weirdly voyeuristic manner??

Okay, okay, I can confirm that I do have a little role in the film... :blush:

I have just been turned down by a coffee shop because of TV shoot with Frans Cronje!!! For the 3rd time???

Now why does everybody treat this man like a king, specially in cycle industry?

He gets everything for free...what about the rest?

Once a week Frans holds interviews for his tv channel www.franscronje.tv, at a coffee shop in Cape Gate, next to the Superspar. He has an agreement with the owners of the coffee shop.

He does amazing work to promote a healthier lifestyle. Check out some of the interviews. It's quite informative and well produced.

He is a good ambassador for our cycling community in Cape Town especially. Don't disrespect the man. Just go to another coffee shop and let the man work. :thumbdown:

Edited by Daniel Rossouw

the man sounds outright saintly.

The working title of one of the sequels features him. It's called Strava Wors VI: Saint of the Spruit.

TW .. listen to what the doctor said and stop taking alcohol while on that medication .. look what it's doing to you .. :D

Although you could argue it got your creative juices flowing ...

Why is Frank Whaley playing me? Or am I playing Frank Whaley? I never can tell.

So Frans must be Hansie's older brother ... otherwise he'd be Fransiejie.

I'm not into the religion thing or any of his movies, but about that bike. He did get a silver medal at the SA TT champs for his age group, so maybe he kind of deserves it.

Why is Frank Whaley playing me? Or am I playing Frank Whaley? I never can tell.

So Frans must be Hansie's older brother ... otherwise he'd be Fransiejie.

Who is this Ryan Reynolds fellow? Apparently his agent has been calling Frans non-stop to play me in the movie. They've asked if I'll still do the nudie scenes though.