DMC007 & sons,

Mavrick,

Can on dale,

Meezo,

Emo Kid,

Tiny K,

LRW,

Banesto.

Weather predictions 24/12 with slight wind.

We gather from 7am and roll by 7:30.

Edited by Cippo

Can we have a confirmation post of sorts to see who is still attending. Really looking forward to this.

You guys are just the help I need. I am interested in a 2012 Bianchi Sempre with a 10speed Campi Veloce groupset. I am 1.84m in lenght. Inner leg lenght of 88cm. Will a 57cm be to big for me? Is this a good buy or should I look for something else???

You guys are just the help I need. I am interested in a 2012 Bianchi Sempre with a 10speed Campi Veloce groupset. I am 1.84m in lenght. Inner leg lenght of 88cm. Will a 57cm be to big for me? Is this a good buy or should I look for something else???

Seems 57 should be ok. I'm 1,78 and use a 55cm 928 Super Leggara HOC, but my c2c top tube measures 54cm. But then again the geometry of the Sempre might differ to the older Bianchi's.

I'm 1.78 and have a 55 and a 57 (55 I'm scraping the barrel)

What does your top tube measure on the 55 ?

I'm 1.85m and I'm on a 56cm RC. Frame has a top tube of 56.5cm so I had to go with a 90mm stem. You can accomodate top tube length with a different stem. The main thing , imo , is the head tube lentgh. Too race orientated and you will not enjoy it on long rides unless you put a few spacers in or have a stem that angles up. Fit is very important, but the Sempre has a nice plush geometry. I can't fit an Oltre with my current flexibility but the RC suits me perfectly.

Can on dale can't make unfortunately. Buzzman will join us to rekindle his affair with the Celeste clan.

@Yahoo, best is to have a fit done and check if your dimensions fit the geometry. You could end up with a frame too big with a short stem, or a frame too small with alot of spacers under your stem. What are your current dimensions on your bike? What bike do you have and what is length of stem, saddle height currently. Are these settings from a professional fit?

Edited by Cippo

@Yahoo, best is to have a fit done and check if your dimensions fit the geometry. You could end up with a frame too big with a short stem, or a frame too small with alot of spacers under your stem. What are your current dimensions on your bike? What bike do you have and what is length of stem, saddle height currently. Are these settings from a professional fit?

Currently not on a professional fit bike. Went to a shop and the guy asked my lenght and my innerleg lenght. He checked out the geometry on the frame and said that it will work for me. The Bianchi is a bit bigger than what I am used to. Top tube of 55,5cm. I always were on a 53,54cm. Will be able to fix this with a shorter stem I think.