Adidas Road Shoes

andrewbell

http://www.totalcycling.com/images/large/19626_102818.jpgWhere can one get adidas road shoes in RSA?

http://www.adidas.com/images/productcatalogue/images/products/320454_F_x_r.jpg

Seen them at Westdene Cycles,the top ones are also available in black,both are awesome looking.Malkie2008-02-11 00:31:41

Seen them at Westdene Cycles' date='the top ones are also available in black,both are awesome looking.[/quote']

Yip, had the white ones in my hands on Saturday at Westdene. R2300 before discount. Should end up around R1950.

There is also an Adidas shop in Woodmead which has various cycle shoes. The cycling shoes aren't all together though, they are kinda spread out amongst all the other shoes.

Got a pair in black. Adidas store in world wear. Take the bayers naude off-ramp towards Cresta. First robot, world wear is on the right...

Had 3 sets left when i was there...

wait for it...

R499...

Crazy prize, for an awesome set of shoes!

Got a pair in black. Adidas store in world wear. Take the bayers naude off-ramp towards Cresta. First robot' date=' world wear is on the right...

Had 3 sets left when i was there...

wait for it...

R499...

Crazy prize, for an awesome set of shoes![/quote']

Thanks for the info Swift,popped around today and baught myself a pair,was thinking that it couldnt be the same shoes at R499,was pleasantly surprised,I dont really need new shoes but at that price I couldnt pass up such a great deal.If anybody is thinking of getting new shoes this is an unbeatable deal.Asked the sales guy how many pairs he had left,said around 4-5,small size think around 6-7(UK) and 10,10.5 and 11.I usually wear a 9 but a 10 fitted me fine,seems the cut is small.
Malkie2008-02-13 08:15:26

Hey Malkie...

Is it the same shoes as the ones in the pic...

Those shoes are really hot...

I like them...I like them a lot...

i have nike athletics spikes' date=' gold as well. they bling!! [/quote']

Ya but those addias shoes are just plain ugly!!! only good thing i can see is that the zip hides ever thing away!!

Mate of mine just picked up a large size of the black shoes, he's mega chuffed and while there's minimal stock left this is a deal not to be missed.