Should i or not

ScottCM

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Guys

Just want to let youy know that the handover happened yesterday at Reitvlei, Jokerman has all the photo's and will be posting them soon, as i havent seen them either i'm excited too.

Unfortunately Jokerman had a niggle in his back, nothing serious but didn't want to chance damaging it propperly so we didn't go for a ride together. I did however go by myself as i just had to get out there for the first time.

All i can say is "WICKED"

The bike is WICKED

Single track is WICKED

MTB'n is WICKED

i need a lot of saddle time as my ass is sore and i'm totally unfit.

my skill and technique level is non-existent and i sereiously need to

improve on that as i'm going way to fast and then have to brake heavily to correcty my line.

Here are two pics i toke though, a close up of the bike with the MOMSEN DESIGN bottle cages

and thge CYCLE FACTORY water bottles

post-46817-0-02900900-1378708562_thumb.jpg

I'll leave the rest for Jokerman to post.

Once again Thank you to each and every one of you

I suggest you get a chainstay guard/protector to protect that nice frame from nasty chain slaps out on the trail.

Or if you have an old tube, wrap that around the frame and cable tie it.

My boys and i in the veld for our first ride together

post-46817-0-84902400-1378709110_thumb.jpg

The eldest (6) isn't doing to bad for his age and he was smiling from ear to ear yesterday when we were able to share this ride together, and you guys made thatr possible, THANK YOU, you guys are truely amazing

Awesome. That's what is most important. Spending time with the kids, doing something that you all love.

Morning Guys

Just want to let youy know that the handover happened yesterday at Reitvlei, Jokerman has all the photo's and will be posting them soon, as i havent seen them either i'm excited too.

Unfortunately Jokerman had a niggle in his back, nothing serious but didn't want to chance damaging it propperly so we didn't go for a ride together. I did however go by myself as i just had to get out there for the first time.

All i can say is "WICKED"

The bike is WICKED

Single track is WICKED

MTB'n is WICKED

i need a lot of saddle time as my ass is sore and i'm totally unfit.

my skill and technique level is non-existent and i sereiously need to

improve on that as i'm going way to fast and then have to brake heavily to correcty my line.

Here are two pics i toke though, a close up of the bike with the MOMSEN DESIGN bottle cages

and thge CYCLE FACTORY water bottles

post-46817-0-02900900-1378708562_thumb.jpg

I'll leave the rest for Jokerman to post.

Once again Thank you to each and every one of you

BY YOURSELF!!! :ph34r:

Sometimes its the best way to "find your feet", although I was edging to go ride yesterday but ended up watching the F1.

Will give you a call and we can make a plan this week to give you the grand tour, planning to ride today, Wednesday and Friday, although Wednesday may be a "evening ride" as I hear that they have started up the Wednesday night ride group again @ Rietvlei.

Hey Scott.

Just remember to always smile - We do this for fun, so make sure it always is fun.

Also, enjoy riding with those boys. There will come a time when they are too "busy" or too "cool" to ride with there dad...so make sure you enjoy there company whilst you can.

Or the day will come when dad can't keep up with the boys anymore, and they will say: Eat my dust dad :whistling: