D2D

Speedster Scott

Now I wish I had a team car following so that I can give clothes back to them. How do you guys manage the 2Celsius start but ending at16C? Freeze at the start or cook at the end?

I think arm and leg warmers will be the answer those you can take off

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody done this race on MTB? I unfortunately do not have a road bike and I would love to complete this race

I think arm and leg warmers will be the answer those you can take off

Yip. Was wondering about a winter jacket. Suppose just have to HTFU

Yip. Was wondering about a winter jacket. Suppose just have to HTFU

HTFU... LOL... Thats the Plan !

CL for me. Any Hubbers in this group?

In CL too. Ride black Giant with white front rim and black rear. Aiming for 3h. Let me know if you want to ride together or wink when you come past.

Can anybody remmeber when the bumps on the road are, are they before or after water point 1?

The bumps appear just after the entrance to Tarlton. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly where the 1st watering point is going to be, by looking at the route map they posted, but it is in that vicinity.

In CL too. Ride black Giant with white front rim and black rear. Aiming for 3h. Let me know if you want to ride together or wink when you come past.

Good one. Also looking for sub three. Black Cannondale with Cresta Wheelers jersey. What kit will you be in?

Managed to get up to D Bunch ... seems there are a lot of A and B riders doing this One , Gonna be plenty sub 3's

if you want to meet up and go for that sub 3, I'll be on a black and white Scott R3 and riding in Club 100 kit. I'm hoping my legs will be good to go :0

if you want to meet up and go for that sub 3, I'll be on a black and white Scott R3 and riding in Club 100 kit. I'm hoping my legs will be good to go :0

There are 4 Guys from my club in this Bunch, kit the same as my pic... All chasing the sub 3, I am On a Matt Black Scott Foil ... Gonna park 3ks away and do a warm-up to the pen... So hopefully Ready too :thumbup:

There are 4 Guys from my club in this Bunch, kit the same as my pic... All chasing the sub 3, I am On a Matt Black Scott Foil ... Gonna park 3ks away and do a warm-up to the pen... So hopefully Ready too :thumbup:

great stuff, I'll look out for you guys!

Good one. Also looking for sub three. Black Cannondale with Cresta Wheelers jersey. What kit will you be in?

Will be with wife, both in Cyclelab kit. She has a girlie Trek with pink colours

3km away pretty much means you are doing Sterkfontein hill as warm up? Now those are proper HTFU pills. Pressume on prescription only?

Will be with wife, both in Cyclelab kit. She has a girlie Trek with pink colours

All good. See you at the line.

3km away pretty much means you are doing Sterkfontein hill as warm up? Now those are proper HTFU pills. Pressume on prescription only?

No ways, from the other side .. That will nullify my race (lol), not looking forward to the cold... no toe covers or winter gloves