False advertising

burnout

A road was bike was advertised as a 2009 model.Photos of a 2009.I drove 120km return to view this bike on saturday.To find that its a old 2000 model,and completely different to the pic.This bike was advertised on the hub.Also please guys,if you sell your bike,make sure its 100% clean.Nothing worse than a black greasy cluster and chain,and the bike full of old dust.The guy who wasted my time and petrol,you know who you are.On saturday afternoon a giant tcr comp 1 was advertised as a large frame,and in excellent condition.I went all the way to heidelburg from jhb,to find its a small frame,and badly looked after.Eventualy that eve i found the bike i wanted from a honest hub member.Tks hub member,you know who you are.

A road was bike was advertised as a 2009 model.Photos of a 2009.I drove 120km return to view this bike on saturday.To find that its a old 2000 model,and completely different to the pic.This bike was advertised on the hub.Also please guys,if you sell your bike,make sure its 100% clean.Nothing worse than a black greasy cluster and chain,and the bike full of old dust.The guy who wasted my time and petrol,you know who you are.On saturday afternoon a giant tcr comp 1 was advertised as a large frame,and in excellent condition.I went all the way to heidelburg from jhb,to find its a small frame,and badly looked after.Eventualy that eve i found the bike i wanted from a honest hub member.Tks hub member,you know who you are.

Name and Shame is the name of the game. You are helping nobody by not exposing the people that you feel hard done by. They then also have an opportunity to state their side of the story.

Glad to hear you got sorted in the end though. But still not cool having to drive all over to go look at a dud.

And to make it worse,the giant was meant to have ultegra components.It had 105.And it was a comp 3.

Oi

Yes i have names and addres.They wont defend themselves,because they know they are guilty.

Have you given them (more than one hubber, because you mention they?) a bad rating?