2nd hand buying help - Enduro / All mountain

Brawler

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morzine able? Ha there's a new word ...is it Morzineable!?

And how does it compare to the Enduro Evo (2012) which I'm leaning more towards for more travel?

Guest Omega Man

Morzine able? Ha there's a new word ...is it Morzineable!?

Haha. Ja. 160mm travel. if you not hitting the big stuff it will be fine. Oh. Saw your other post. Um. Dunno.

Edit.

GET THE EVO!!!! OMG Sexy bike.

2nd Edit. If it's the one advertised on the hub treat with extreme caution. Could well be a scam cos that pic is a pic from another website.

Edited by Omega Man

Ja I was afraid so. Man, I'm struggling to get her a trail bike in our range.

Was hoping to get about R10k for her bike and then spend another R3k max, so the Stumpy would have been awesome.

Still chatting to my LBS about other options on the Spez XC. Put on Arch Ex + Novatec + Spez rubber and then upgrade the Fork to a Fox Air fork with 100/120/140 travel options, but I think they still want too much. I suspect they'll give me the bike at R15k (pre-trade), but that still seems ridic.

At my core I want to actually just get my wife a Ragley Piglet / Marley from CRC and then build her a bike, but that is probably also going to knock on R15k and then I'm still stuck with the schlep of selling her bike.

Woe is me...

Ja I was afraid so. Man, I'm struggling to get her a trail bike in our range.

Was hoping to get about R10k for her bike and then spend another R3k max, so the Stumpy would have been awesome.

Still chatting to my LBS about other options on the Spez XC. Put on Arch Ex + Novatec + Spez rubber and then upgrade the Fork to a Fox Air fork with 100/120/140 travel options, but I think they still want too much. I suspect they'll give me the bike at R15k (pre-trade), but that still seems ridic.

At my core I want to actually just get my wife a Ragley Piglet / Marley from CRC and then build her a bike, but that is probably also going to knock on R15k and then I'm still stuck with the schlep of selling her bike.

Woe is me...

There is also a nice https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/62104-cotic-bfe-size-16/ HT frame here that would make a awesome trail bike

Use her old frames parts and if you want pop a 120mm fork on that anthem frame ;)

Oh snap! That's perfect!

Her current bike is a 29'er, but the shop will give me about R10k credit for the bike which I can use to get components.

Haha. Ja. 160mm travel. if you not hitting the big stuff it will be fine. Oh. Saw your other post. Um. Dunno.

Edit.

GET THE EVO!!!! OMG Sexy bike.

2nd Edit. If it's the one advertised on the hub treat with extreme caution. Could well be a scam cos that pic is a pic from another website.

I have seen it twice here, one with web pick and another here http://www.thehubsa....zed-enduro-evo/

Not sure what happened DUBBEL POS! ....

Edited by capediver