Got hit by taxi

P.A.K.

Flipping gov employee drove too close to me last night. On our gravel road the track is narrow, because they are bad, but I hold my line or I'll be forced into culverts. So last night I was riding and a bloody fat woman driver refused to give me any road, so I klapped her mirror. The scary thing is that my arm wasn't extended at all when I hit the mirror. Bonus of full finger gloves is that I felt nothing, I hope I smashed her mirror. If I see her on the road again I'll stop her and tell her that next time it will be a rock through her window, b@#ch!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I see her on the road again I'll stop her and tell her that next time it will be a rock through her window, b@#ch!!

I did that once, in Garsfontein road (near Dely) - I cycle there almost every day, and see this particular (white madam in fancy BMW if you need to know) very often. She now gives right of way, smiles and waves even. She drove with a broken mirror for a week before fixing it.

Sometimes, just sometimes, there's a glimmer of hope.