Got hit by taxi

P.A.K.

5K IS A LOT OF MONEY,luckily you around to make it, it could have been much worse, you my friend are a LUCKY MAN to be here posting you could be part of that taxi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good to hear you are ok!

But what the hell? Why is it that innocent people should pay for the ignorance of others? I hop you got his details! Taxi Owner's usually has that kinda cash lying around, so I would most definitely take it further.

Guest Latent Blue

Glad you are ok! heal up well...

at least your story can now end: "you should have seen the other guy" :thumbup:

strongs

Yip let us know what you short, I am sure the guys will have spares lying around to fix up the bike

I'm so sick and tired of these lawless taxi drivers.

the other day I saw a few reversing up the other side of a Duel carriage with an island separation.

They can't even drive forward properly , now they want to reverse ??

Edited by BLACKvoodoo

Thanks for all the generosity and recovery wishes,guys. Really appreciate it. :thumbup:

When the accident happened I was way too shocked to think about assaulting the driver! :mellow:

I spoke to the taxi owner again and he said he'll see if he can claim from his insurance. So that would be great if he can make that happen.I paid my own doctor's bill but would just like him to assist with the bike.

The oom who lives in the house into whose wall the taxi crashed commented that "its a pitty the driver wasn't killed". That's a bit harsh. I'm just glad we could all walk away.

A friend suggested that I claim my cellphone's cracked screen, which wasn't due to the accident, from the taxi's insurance too. Funny how people's morals surface in such situations.

Edited by P.A.K.

Sjeeez what the hell! Ek is bly om te hoor dat jy OK daarvan af gekom het.

Soos Rooiwillie se, probeer dit opvolg. Eks seker jy sal R5000 uit daardie breindood piece of s#!^ kan kry. Flippen lucky packet lisensies.......... :angry:

Thanks for all the generosity and recovery wishes,guys. Really appreciate it. :thumbup:

When the accident happened I was way too shocked to think about assaulting the driver! :mellow:

I spoke to the taxi owner again and he said he'll see if he can claim from his insurance. So that would be great if he can make that happen.I paid my own doctor's bill but would just like him to assist with the bike.

The oom who lives in the house into whose wall the taxi crashed commented that "its a pitty the driver wasn't killed". That's a bit harsh. I'm just glad we could all walk away.

A friend suggested that I claim my cellphone's cracked screen, which wasn't due to the accident, from the taxi's insurance too. Funny how people's morals surface in such situations.

You really think that a taxi has got insurance???????