SScrew, The Holey Trails & Swampdogs presents.....

Thug

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super bleak I can't make the trip.

Enjoy guys. I'm adventuring away at Eselfontein and Val de Vie on the SS this weekend feeling jealous of you party going swampdogs instead!

So they say we need climbing gears. Who's bringing what? 32x18 for me on my 'bred

I got the same.

This is my 1st time SSing and 1st time on a HT :eek: :wacko: :blink: ...think I'm gonna die!

I got the same.

This is my 1st time SSing and 1st time on a HT :eek: :wacko: :blink: ...think I'm gonna die!

Invoke Rule #5 at all times. :thumbup:

I got the same.

I think you are going to sell all your other bikes... Sterkte! Geniet dit!

So you going to be setting some new KOM's in your car ? :whistling:

Haha. No segments no KOMs.

Two things... watch out for potholes after Reitz if you come that way.

The wind is pumping here at the moment. Bring a tent which can withstand an Arctic Gale.

The trails are running awesomely. Tacky from all the rain. Oh and the sandstone is harsh with a hardtail. Even with 140mm of travel on the front :lol:

Thug and I had a little race. (This after riding some of the most challenging trails I've experienced)

We rolled dice for how many marshmallows our opponent would have to eat whilst riding. I had to do this with 3 in my mouth, Thug only had 1.....

It was neck and neck right until the end but I managed to pip him to 1000m by about a second or 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBEQj3rpPo

Edited by divernick

Thug and I had a little race. (This after riding some of the most challenging trails I've experienced)

We rolled dice for how many marshmallows our opponent would have to eat whilst riding. I had to do this with 3 in my mouth, Thug only had 1.....

Cool now I know who you are.

What an awesome weekend! (Well more like 24hours for us)

Now to just get use to a SS :)

We had a lekker ride yesterday morning.

Rode the DDD. Damn glad that wasn't in the race as I pushed most of the uphill but the downhill was sublime, then went back and rode Karen's again.

Eventually got home at 5.