Gore Cycling Gear

I FLY

As Gore cycling clothing is advertised on this site I thought that I would comment on the Gore jacket I now own.

I purchased a medium rated winter jacket made by Gore on my last overseas trip. Yesterday was the first opportunity I have had to wear it.

It kept me warm and most importantly I do not get wet from sweat as it breathed.

I wore it from 4am until 12noon and did not overheat.

Excellent product. The sleeves can zip off and it has a full size zippered pocket at the back ( and it is blue to match my eyes!!)

Ah I FLY, I never knew you bought clothes to match your eyes?! Now there is a man in touch with his feminine side!

Just kidding, thanks for the rating.

Hello MichH,

As an official member of the DOM (dirty old man's club) I prefer to touch the female at my side than "be in touch with my feminine side"!

Jokes aside, I have been wanting to buy a winter jacket since I started riding ( 8 Years ago) and this jacket really meets my requirements.

Yup, you firmly qualify for the DOM club (any meaning in the choice of the acronym DOM?!)smiley17.gif

There's only one problem I FLY, SUMMER IS HERE!!!!

Now if I can just find an excuse to bunk work and go ride my bike...

I prefer to touch the female at my side

so you weren't really concerned about the damage i'd done to myself were you? smiley2.gif

I FLY that Gore stuff is good. I meant to say awesome but it's not perfect. the gore bike wear stuff equiped with gore windstopper are awesome, but the gore tex rain jackets and pants could "breathe" a bit more. u sweat in them like a pig and they mainly work as a windbraker.

but all are nicely cut, light and top quality. only the price is killing - like most good stuff.