Tour Of Britain

SurferChild

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggo apparently going to prioritise the TT rainbow stripes.

So it is either a cold or focusing on something else. Bag full of excuses. May he suffer numerous mechanicals during world TT champs. ******* prick!

Awesome dual between Cav and Viviani!

The Italian a bit unlucky as Cav did interfere with his racing line somewhat.

But Cav - just too good.

Geez, he went for it early.

Awesome dual between Cav and Viviani!

The Italian a bit unlucky as Cav did interfere with his racing line somewhat.

But Cav - just too good.

Geez, he went for it early.

I thought it was borderline "back of the pack disqualification" interference, he definitely and intentionally closed Viviani's line.

..........but Tour of Britain..........aint never gonna disqualify Cav.!

I thought it was borderline "back of the pack disqualification" interference, he definitely and intentionally closed Viviani's line.

..........but Tour of Britain..........aint never gonna disqualify Cav.!

Not liking Cav I'm a bit bias but he said "I too Viviani to the right" in the interview. I thought you were supposed to take the shortest route to the finish and not change your line.

Viviani lost it about 5m from the line when he hit a pothole - cost him the stage I reckon.

If it were me I'd have lidged an appeal - cav definitely took him to the barrier...

Cav apparently 'steered' Viviani to the bumpier section of the course, he admitted in an interview.

It is obvious in the replay that this probably cost Viviani a well earned victory.

Cav's train burnt out too early.

Well, Viviani didn't exercise his right to appeal.

Oh well

Not liking Cav I'm a bit bias but he said "I too Viviani to the right" in the interview. I thought you were supposed to take the shortest route to the finish and not change your line.

Viviani lost it about 5m from the line when he hit a pothole - cost him the stage I reckon.

If it were me I'd have lidged an appeal - cav definitely took him to the barrier...

Yeah, I agree, pretty sure Cav would have appealed if the shoe were on the other foot.

Intense sprint...

Geez, there was some shoulders bumping at 60 km/h

Al Jet leading out Cav like perfectly.