Berg and Bush 2013

Ratty

Oh I do dont worry. Mate of mines just moved up to JHB, and is wishing he was back here so he could ride Giba and KArkloof with us..

But for u okes above the Vaal ... u can easily make a plan with Lee from Go Green Safaris ... they can do private weekends around Spionkop etc ... OK its 4 hours drive - but for a weekend where you can custom make your route etc ... thats worth it. You stay in the Tugela River Lodge ( I think) .. and then ride every day ...

Im looking at getting two 8-bike trailers and going there and shuttling Spionkop for a day ... Drive up - Ride down!

Hey thx.. that could be a nice get away..will def keep that in mind.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally ... skids, buck jumps and wheelies are the way of the future in MTB.

.....and seeing that we had suspension bridges, Jojo tunnel river crossings and other nice and interesting things.....why not MTB powered dam crossing floats? 10-14 riders on a float, bikes secured, trapping like crazy on a treadmill like belt thing, that powers a paddle wheel and voila.....

Apparently nothing is imposible for those farmers....and JoJo.

Ooops forgot that some MTB'ers hate water and getting wet....worth a try :ph34r: :whistling:

post-41755-0-79176500-1382350898_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-30407900-1382350910_thumb.jpg

ha ha ha... that's funny as hell

I can just picture those race snakes going like mal to get across the dam.. :eek:

.....and seeing that we had suspension bridges, Jojo tunnel river crossings and other nice and interesting things.....why not MTB powered dam crossing floats? 10-14 riders on a float, bikes secured, trapping like crazy on a treadmill like belt thing, that powers a paddle wheel and voila.....

Apparently nothing is imposible for those farmers....and JoJo.

Ooops forgot that some MTB'ers hate water and getting wet....worth a try :ph34r: :whistling:

I'll take option A thank u!

Does anyone have further information or feedback on the rhino episode of day1? Also saw a guy who apparently tore a calve muscle in trying to get away from the rhino.

Someone also captured video footage of the event....maybe a hubster?

Ping @nige..I was chatting to a mate, who was raving about how you were giving technical skills lessons while they were riding with you...I am talking about that old rhinoceros James

Ping @nige..I was chatting to a mate, who was raving about how you were giving technical skills lessons while they were riding with you...I am talking about that old rhinoceros James

hahahaha cool ... yeah was chatting to a number of dudes on the trails ... its always fun ...

Best was wheelieing from the road crossing on Day 1 into the reserve for a km or so ... and then again on Day 2 when you on the tar across the river Bridge ... Okes are befuzzled that someone can wheelie that far! hahahaha

Does anyone know when the photos will be viewable on jetlineactionphoto.com for the 2 day event?

Yes, I was also battling and eventually phoned them and they said should be up and ready by Friday.

and then riding through the Jojo Tunnel

I trust you respected the rules and had that camera mounted on your bike and not your body, or CSA / UCI could impose a lifetime ban on you. :ph34r: