Tool Up Cycles - Awesome Service

BigDL

I took one of my bikes in to these guys last week, expecting at the very least to be replacing my crank (after an incident with a pedal stripping thread) and my BB. Also expected to be spending serious cash in forks. Told the guys that I was anticipating replacing those parts.

Got a call on Friday to say my bike was ready for collection. Total cost R150. They had re threaded the crank, fitted my new pedals, sorted the BB without having to replace and fixed my fork issue. Incredible to find a retailer these days who fixes when they could replace.

it seems it will be cheaper for me to ship my bike all the way up to Midstream than use my LBS down here on the western coast. You are lucky to get a good LBS :thumbup:

The guys at Tool Up did a complete rebuild for me on a full suspension bike the other day. Awesome work done at less than a 1k. Was very impressed

Awesome to hear!

A while back I spoke to Ruan (if memory serves me well) about buying forks selas & he was very helpful.

Do they build wheels as well?

Awesome to hear!

A while back I spoke to Ruan (if memory serves me well) about buying forks selas & he was very helpful.

Do they build wheels as well?

Ruan is one of the nicest people I have met in the bike industry!

Took my downhill bike in on Saturday, having my boxxer front shock rebuilt.... getting it back tomorrow (Tuesday)!

Can't wait to get it back, and after reading this thread i will give some feedback but expecting great things :P

Have dealt with Frikkie, Ruan and Andre. What a great bunch of okes, great attitude, nice clean and organised store