follow the leader crash

Stretch

MUST AGREE I WOULD BE SHOUTING TO MY MATES not standing by watching them fall like lemmings,,didnt attempt to shout warnings. just stood and watched

yeah... it seems like, the subject we will now call, Rider Zero, went off there a little while before the others and already had time to get back on his feet.

He then, as you say, just enjoys the lemming show. Funny how he falls down again when rider 3 hits the deck.

Guest Omega Man

hmmm... and when the filmin rider (which we assume is rider #2 in the train) touches down (0:36), there are already 2 bikes piled up. One belonging to rider 1, and the other to the mystery rider from (0:27).

The plot thickens!

Haha. You are so cynical.

That guys landing next to the camera gaucho looks pretty real to me! Hey OMM, please make sure you get a net set there for me next year!

Haha. You are so cynical.

hahaha! just checking.... you gotta be careful with these South American riders... especially if they're anything like their soccer players *cough Marodona* *cough Suarez*

:lol:

Edited by patches

Had a silent giggle there to go with the slightly numb feeling in my nether regions :eek:

It's always funny when it happens to someone else hey!! ;)

Guest Omega Man

hahaha! just checking.... you gotta be careful with these South American riders... especially if they're anything like their soccer players *cough Marodona* *cough Suarez*

:lol:

Haha.