Guest Omega Man

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

jeesh, trails looks awesome. :thumbup:

#needtoridepropertrails #hatelivingingauteng #jeeptrackisnotfun #xcisnottheonlymtbing #deprivedofpropermtbing

Looks like your keyboard has a malfunction there boss

Lets get back to the race. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

1) Family obligations on that particular day, unfortunately.

2) I don't have a DH bike anymore! Got the Glory sold in the end.

Don't worry, I feel guilty.

I think the world is reading this if you have forgotten

What Duane, you going to apologise to me too? Save it, I am content knowing you are happy but to continually bash the other places while building on your reputation is somewhat underhanded and foolish.

If you have a good track, revel in the knowledge.. give up the childish games of dragging others down to make yours look better. You don't need to.

Edited by Pain or shine

Guest Omega Man

What Duane, you going to apologise to me too? Save it, I am content knowing you are happy but to continually bash the other places while building on your reputation is somewhat underhanded and foolish.

If you have a good track, revel in the knowledge.. give up the childish games of dragging others down to make yours look better. You don't need to.

WTF are you talking about oke? What reputation? I have a very lucrative IT job. I don't need to build trails. I help build them cos I want to contribute to the sport in a meaningful way. I don't need my ego stroked and I don't need to be thanked. I just want to ride good well made trails. And I'm happy to get involved in that process.

I apologized to Qunut cos I know he puts in stellar work at Zevenwaght (BTW I've been to builds there too)

I've been to lots and lots of builds where we've built with rotting logs and shite found on the spot. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I mean when I say built on a budget.

I apologize unreservedly to anyone who's ever built on a trail if you took offence to me saying stuff like shitty and built on a budget. I was specifically referring to stuff that I've seen and helped build.

Do I think that Helderberg is Amazing? Yes.

Do I see almost unlimited potential? Yes.

Am I amped to go build there. Yes.

Edited by Omega Man

Sorry to be a nag, but when do you reckon Helderberg will be open for riding on the permit system?

And more importantly, when are we riding some trails together? I'd like to put a face to my new travel agent and custodian of my $$$

Guest Omega Man

Sorry to be a nag, but when do you reckon Helderberg will be open for riding on the permit system?

And more importantly, when are we riding some trails together? I'd like to put a face to my new travel agent and custodian of my $$$

We are riding on Saturday. I'll PM you details the whole permit system will be up and running by next week. I spoke to Jan today and It should all be ready next week.

There's a machine going in on Friday to finish off the one berm we didn't get done for the race and do some shuttle road maintenance. Come sample on saturday. Keen?

Edited by Omega Man

We are riding on Saturday. I'll PM you details the whole permit system will be up and running by next week. I spoke to Jan today and It should all be ready next week.

There's a machine going in on Friday to finish off the one berm we didn't get done for the race and do some shuttle road maintenance. Come sample on saturday. Keen?

open day saturday or just clique-day saturday? I'm super keen to ride there again. oh my sack yes pls...

I was specifically referring to stuff that I've seen and helped build.

Well then I guess this is what I am referring to. Surely not every place can just bring in machines, or even wants to?

Bit harsh to be calling things shitty??

Anyway I digress, apologies if I struck a nerve..

Guest Omega Man

Well then I guess this is what I am referring to. Surely not every place can just bring in machines, or even wants to?

Bit harsh to be calling things shitty??

Anyway I digress, apologies if I struck a nerve..

Dude you were there laughing WITH me the last time we "sourced" a lip of a jump from the undergrowth and rammed it between a tree and another rotting stump.

That's the type of building I'm talking about.