Polar personaltrainer altitude display

sias

How do you get the altitude displayed on your polarpersonaltrainer files? I got an RCX 5 as a gift and rode with the GPS. It shows the map of the ride, but I cannot get the altitude to display and I did tick it in the personal profile, so it should show.

How do you get the altitude displayed on your polarpersonaltrainer files? I got an RCX 5 as a gift and rode with the GPS. It shows the map of the ride, but I cannot get the altitude to display and I did tick it in the personal profile, so it should show.

It should show, I have the RC3 GPS and it shows it automatically once you have synced.

Edited by Sprocket70

1) Install updated WebSync client (on your computer)

2) Change the setting online in PolarPersonalTrainer.com (PPT.com) to show elevation data

3) Go run

4) Magic happens (elevation data appears)

Once installed you’ll need to also update your PolarPersonalTrainer.com settings to add elevation data. You’ll click the little gear icon next to your name in the upper right corner (of PPT.com), and then click Profile, which will take you to your profile settings. With this setting, you won’t see any elevation data. Scroll to the very bottom, and you’ll find the all-important checkbox:

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/images/2012/12/image20.png

Check that box! Then click ‘Save’. That’s all. You’re done. Go run. Or bike. Or just do something with the unit besides stare at it.

Now, connect your Polar unit (one that gathers GPS data) to the computer and begin your uploading magic.

Edited by Capricorn