Die Burger Road Race

Mylolylo

OK. So everyone who wants a fast time. I'll be pulling f group. If we have a few riders joining it will make it faster. I'll be in black and green hotchillee kit.

Do we want to meet up somewhere before hand to organize further?

any idea of a time you guys will aim for. I'm thinking of joining you guys.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wind is blowing a good 40km/h here hope its not like this in the morning

All weather sites I'm looking at suggest a slight breeze from the east, more than the south. Looks like the current gale will die down at sunrise. Will be a fast and hot one. First outing for me on the road bike since the Argus. 6.30 start in L. Damn it's an early wake-up call. Have fun and be safe.

The wind is blowing a good 40km/h here hope its not like this in the morning

The way it's blowing in Cape Town at the moment, even the gulls are walking back home tonight. :thumbdown:

All weather sites I'm looking at suggest a slight breeze from the east, more than the south. Looks like the current gale will die down at sunrise. Will be a fast and hot one. First outing for me on the road bike since the Argus. 6.30 start in L. Damn it's an early wake-up call. Have fun and be safe.

Wanna make a wager?

Wanna make a wager?

A beer afterwards. You're on. I say it will be from the front and left coming home from Wellington, but no more than 15 km/h. I leave it to you to decide whether I owe you a beer or the other way round.

I've just packed the car and set the alarm for tomorrow morning. Jeez, I'm glad that this is the last fun ride/race for a while. 3.30am comes waaaay too early. It'll be nice to enjoy the rest of December just riding with the club, spinning the legs out and most importantly, the coffee!

Roll on tomorrow......... let's hope we all have a good one :thumbup: . Enjoy and good luck guys.

Showoff! :ph34r:

So missing all the bull. How long did it take you to go from the traffic lights to the top of hels?

why do dudes set up all these arb segments, they mean nothing.

The wind is still trying to peel the paint off my house in C Town, so, I'm riding in the colours of Pain Or Shine today.

I would be super excited if I was on my way to Windsurf. Good luck to everyone. Wind is howling in Klapmuts.

Edited by Smoking Jo