Die Burger Road Race

Mylolylo

hahaahhaah... Yep, big heart but take no *** attitude :-)

Glad you helped someone else, Good luck with the claim ...

Glen :thumbup:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not try pull F the whole way :whistling:

ok - so no entry for me, but i will be there. What time does F leave? what kit are you in?

I'll be in hotchillee kit - gimme a shout when you see me and i'll hop on front. How fast do you want to go up hels?

ok - so no entry for me, but i will be there. What time does F leave? what kit are you in?

I'll be in hotchillee kit - gimme a shout when you see me and i'll hop on front. How fast do you want to go up hels?

Hi Fand,

Ill have black and green CS kit, Green Rudy project, Black Felt Bike. F leaves at 6h15 - as fast as I can

I think thats if they survive that last kick after the left turn.

LOL yeah i came short in my 1st Burger not knowing about that last little turn, i went all out just before then, so just casually strolled accros the line LOL

That little climb & last loooong kilometer after the last left turn must be the most hated part of the whole race :cursing: (excl Helz)

Legs just dead by then!

Hi Fand,

Ill have black and green CS kit, Green Rudy project, Black Felt Bike. F leaves at 6h15 - as fast as I can

wrong answer, what I heard and seen, this man's an animal...you going to die-lol

Ok guys I am out for the race. Got a nice surprise this morning when I walked all kitted into garage just to discover that my roadbike with my brand new edge 500 (got yesterday) was stolen during the night. I am still in shock! Don't think the insurance will pay out since there was no forced entry (garage closed but backdoor not locked). Even if they pay out it is only insured for R40 000 so these days can't buy much decent for that

*******!!!!

Damn that's bad news Jaco...in the good old days Willie Engelbrecht would've sorted you out before Sunday ;-)

Maybe CWC can loan you a bike to do the race with ;-)

Ok i wanted to rant about no goody bags, but Jaco's problem is much much worse. Sorry to hear bro. Good luck.

I can bring you some futurelife, bar of sannex, roll on and insect repellent if you like?

wrong answer, what I heard and seen, this man's an animal...you going to die-lol

haha - maybe a year ago. not so much now

I can bring you some futurelife, bar of sannex, roll on and insect repellent if you like?

haha thanks! :eek: